:::DINBALL AKA RCMART

Old 07-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Tech Addict

Default :::DINBALL AKA RCMART

Buyer Beware!!!!

these guys are doing the bait and switch method to a "T" on EBAY

they had a certain motor on EBAY listed, i won both auctions, sent them their money on the SAME DAY, one week later they email me telling me they dont have such motors in stock...they also stated they will only give me a store credit.

i told them straight out, i do not want a store credit, i simply want my money back!!!!!! not only is it false advertisement to sell items on EBAY that you simply DONT HAVE, and then its another to not want to refund the money you took and use it only for a store credit to where you dont have much of anything the average consumer would want!!

now recently i just got an email stating they are sending out my motors, to which they are NOT the motors i purchased. They are trying to get pay pal to back off and close the claim..what they dont know is that my credit card company needs a little more than just some BS shipping email...

i filed a report with not just Pay pal, this is a scam and should not be tolerated.

moral of the story is...do not do any buisness with Dinball RC!!

hope this will help out the next man who might fall victim. This is a hobby, which people of all ages can enjoy, not some back alley chop shop...
Old 07-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Dan
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169961

A lot of other people are not satisfied with them including myself. They are pretty shady in my opinion. Hope you get 100% of your money back. I would also suggest posting in the RCMART forum too on RCtech.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:42 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

at least your getting something.. I purchased a mill from these guys like 4 months ago, and never saw anything yet.. I kept getting the run around that it wasnt in stock as well.. (If ya dont have it, dont advertise it!!!) They gave me the run around that it should be here any week for so long I could no longer file a paypal dispute. Basterds..
Old 07-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Tech Addict

what you should do is contact EBAY directly, that is simply wrong man..here is the contact email i have been using:

[email protected]
Old 07-24-2007, 07:35 PM
Suspended

I did contact ebay and he got a "strike" against his account.. Doesnt mean much really.. Just gotta eat the loss I guess..
Old 07-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Tech Addict

man thats total BS if you really think about it...

he will get a strike right? meanwhile if you never send a payment, guess what, you get shunned from EBAY...they need to be geared more towards the consumer, after all thats what keeps that place going..
Old 07-24-2007, 11:14 PM
Suspended

YEah ebays messed up when it comes to that stuff. I had PERFECT feedback on ebay (for 8 years) till last month. I had purchased a video game for my nephew. I used buy it now and paid instantly. I could have gotten the game cheaper if I had bid, but I figured Id pay the extra and hopefully get it before some of the other auctions end. Also the guy was from about 40 miles away from me, so I figured, 2-3-4 days max. Anyway, a week goes bye and nothing. Figured he was just a slow shipper and Id give him a few more days.. On the 10th day I send him a email asking if he got around to shipping it out and I got no reply. A few more days go bye so I ask him again, just being curious ya know? Still no reply. Keep in mind the whole time, he keeps on listing other stuff he has for sale. Another week goes by still no replies or sign of it so I file a claim with paypal hoping that will at least get a responce from him.. Nothing.. 2 weeks later paypal issues me my money back. So I go back on ebay, tell him that I got my money back from paypal, and told him to forget about shipping it, just to let him know and also asked him what the deal was since he had good feedback. No reply. So I leave him a nutral stating that I had to get paypal to issue me a refund and this guy had no communication but continued to sell stuff daily. Few days later I noticed my rating number one less, so I go in and here the guy leaves me a NEGATIVE! My 1st one in 9 years.. Then he finally emails me and tells me "His dad died" and also called me a bunch of names and swore alot. I emailed him back asking why if his dad died, he still listed stuff daily, but never replied to emails? Also mentioned that if he would have explained the situation to me, I would have been more than ok to wait for it till his family problems blow over. I then issued a rebuttle thing to remove both our feedbacks and he replies with "Nice try cocksucker".. And again called me more names..I notified ebay about it, sent them my paypal info on how he didnt reply to there communications attempts and how they had to refund me and they said "Sorry, we cant remove feedback even if retalitory".. So now my hard work of 9 years is messed up because of one jack ass.. ugh..

Anyway.. Yeah these guys got a strike, but who knows how many strikes a person can get. They have ALOT of negatives on ebay, so my guess is they dont really give a shit on there either.. Its too bad..
Old 07-25-2007, 06:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

It seems like buying from dinball on ebay is a risky proposition. I purchased from their website and got all my stuff with no issues...they are 1/1 with me, so far.

It sounds like they basically list their entire inventory on ebay, then if they sell something that isnt in stock, there are issues.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:35 AM
Tech Addict

Well im very happy to say i fonally got everything sorted out.

i got Dinball to refund me 154 dollars, they also sent out one motor as they stated....

it was rough times, but i got everything sorted out, they kept their word so i will keep mine, they will get a positive feedback with some comments, but they did come through, thank you dinball for holding up to your end of the deal.

Jesse
Old 07-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Suspended

wow.. I cant get ahold of them for the life of me.. Wish I could get my mill..
Old 07-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Tech Addict

man i kept on bugging them constantly...i also had my credit card company hit them up, i think that was key...
Old 07-29-2007, 09:18 AM
Dan
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

I would at least have given them a neutral or negative feedback. A buyer shouldnl't have to go through that much trouble when they aren't at fault. Just my $0.02

But you are too nice....
Old 07-29-2007, 09:07 PM
Tech Addict

well i left a neutral feedback for the motor they refunded me for, but for the other i left a positive feedback...

i figured i got something....lol
Old 07-30-2007, 08:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
YEah ebays messed up when it comes to that stuff. I had PERFECT feedback on ebay (for 8 years) till last month. I had purchased a video game for my nephew. I used buy it now and paid instantly. I could have gotten the game cheaper if I had bid, but I figured Id pay the extra and hopefully get it before some of the other auctions end. Also the guy was from about 40 miles away from me, so I figured, 2-3-4 days max. Anyway, a week goes bye and nothing. Figured he was just a slow shipper and Id give him a few more days.. On the 10th day I send him a email asking if he got around to shipping it out and I got no reply. A few more days go bye so I ask him again, just being curious ya know? Still no reply. Keep in mind the whole time, he keeps on listing other stuff he has for sale. Another week goes by still no replies or sign of it so I file a claim with paypal hoping that will at least get a responce from him.. Nothing.. 2 weeks later paypal issues me my money back. So I go back on ebay, tell him that I got my money back from paypal, and told him to forget about shipping it, just to let him know and also asked him what the deal was since he had good feedback. No reply. So I leave him a nutral stating that I had to get paypal to issue me a refund and this guy had no communication but continued to sell stuff daily. Few days later I noticed my rating number one less, so I go in and here the guy leaves me a NEGATIVE! My 1st one in 9 years.. Then he finally emails me and tells me "His dad died" and also called me a bunch of names and swore alot. I emailed him back asking why if his dad died, he still listed stuff daily, but never replied to emails? Also mentioned that if he would have explained the situation to me, I would have been more than ok to wait for it till his family problems blow over. I then issued a rebuttle thing to remove both our feedbacks and he replies with "Nice try cocksucker".. And again called me more names..I notified ebay about it, sent them my paypal info on how he didnt reply to there communications attempts and how they had to refund me and they said "Sorry, we cant remove feedback even if retalitory".. So now my hard work of 9 years is messed up because of one jack ass.. ugh..

Anyway.. Yeah these guys got a strike, but who knows how many strikes a person can get. They have ALOT of negatives on ebay, so my guess is they dont really give a shit on there either.. Its too bad..
Had the same thing with me on ebay. Bought a old rc truck of ebay US, had it shipped to me in Australia when i was there, then noticed after i paid $35US for postage, the postage costs were $21US, didnt mind that, but when i opened it, the truck was a total wreck and missing a tonne of parts. After negotiations for a few days, which fell on deaf ears (unless you count abusive email replies as a negotiation.....) I left appropriate negative feedback.... should have known that id get one also. The guys running ebay are useless in my book. How can someone who purchased an item listed as 'new hardly used', pays the following day, also pays extra for shipping (which just topped it off lol) and then gets a negative feedback?!! Its a joke of a system, which is why i no longer care if someone has a neg feedback against there name. As long as they have a heap of positives, from alot of different people, ill deal with them. But Ebay are just keen to rake in the profits, and do absolutely no work to either get the bad traders out, or look after the good traders.

And as for Dinball, ive dealt with them twice, about 2 years ago, and had no problems. The shipped a large order in two batchs, as they didnt have some of the stock in, but as i had asked for it, and it wasnt advertised, i didnt mind. Looks like they have gotten slack in the last few years. Rc champ is the way to go Flawless