SleekPower

Old 06-28-2003, 07:09 AM
Tech Regular

btw i was going to post back here that it wasn't the same guy, but ya bet me to it. don't say i'm jumping to conculsions, i was just trying to find the guy! anyway like i said didn't meen to offend.
Old 06-28-2003, 08:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'm not offended, it's judt that if you post this in several threads and then Monday afternoon you recieve the box...tattern and torn and post marked from the day he said he sent it .....then will you go back and correct yourself or at least let people know on the 4 (exageration) topics you posted this on???

If you want to verify what you think may be true you may want to resort to Pm'ing your co-screwie....... or just state it more like this...

*****EAXAMPLE******

----------------------------------------------------------
I think we may be dealing with the same individual using different screennames, please take a look at the thread titled "------ ---------"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please remember just because you feel cheated doesn't mean you need to resort to being undiplomatic..... Just triing to be a freind...
Old 06-28-2003, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

BTW: just so you know anything over $250 is a felony.... unfortunately you have a misdemeanor case......
Old 06-28-2003, 05:26 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by IMPACTPLAYR
I'm not offended, it's judt that if you post this in several threads and then Monday afternoon you recieve the box...tattern and torn and post marked from the day he said he sent it .....then will you go back and correct yourself or at least let people know on the 4 (exageration) topics you posted this on???
yes, i would.
i pride myself on being honest.
Old 06-28-2003, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

[i]
Please remember just because you feel cheated doesn't mean you need to resort to being undiplomatic..... Just triing to be a freind... [/B]
i didn't think i was being undiplomatic about it, but maybe i've been blinded by my anger, i'll be more careful and put more thought into my statements from here on.
good on you for being a good friend.
Old 06-28-2003, 06:05 PM
Tech Regular

If you want to verify what you think may be true you may want to resort to Pm'ing your co-screwie....... or just state it more like this...

*****EAXAMPLE******

----------------------------------------------------------
I think we may be dealing with the same individual using different screennames, please take a look at the thread titled "------ ---------"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please remember just because you feel cheated doesn't mean you need to resort to being undiplomatic..... Just triing to be a freind...
if you took the time to read the thread you would see that i did pm him and never replyed
Old 06-28-2003, 11:43 PM
Tech Elite

I meant PM'ing spitfire, not thegame.....
Old 06-28-2003, 11:50 PM
Tech Regular

I meant PM'ing spitfire, not thegame.....
oh ok.
anyway i hope you don't dislike like me from this experence, the last thing i wanted to do was make enemies. i have just being trying to sort this out the best way I know how, and i believe game and I have come to a fair agreement.
so no hard feelings?
Old 06-29-2003, 12:14 AM
Tech Elite

Why would I have hard feelings?? I have nothing todo with the deal...... just triing to play peacekeeper
Old 06-29-2003, 12:27 AM
Tech Regular

well you know, some people are funny.
just wanted to make sure