Is DCS a Scammer?

Old 04-29-2007, 09:12 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Not sure if that's completely true what you're saying. I'd spread rumors and nasty shit if some faggot does that to me too. So I can't blame you if it's a bit off the truth lol.

Okay...DCS still hasn't contected me. If ANYONE know his phone number, please let me know.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:23 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by sirio man
also i enjoyed logging in to his myspace and messing around on it and sending him messages and making fun of him, and when he changed his password I just had myspace to send it to his email and i would right it down and delete it (so he wouldn't know) and bam! Im back on! then after a long time of changing his passord he deleted his myspace and is starting a different 1, i will get that 1 to as soon as i find some more proxy servers.

the only way to not get scamed is to use a credit card or paypal debit or paypal credit card.

- www.paypalsucks.com
- www.paypalwarning.com
This is why I love karma!! Keep up the good work!!
Old 04-30-2007, 10:56 AM
Suspended

i didn't hack, i just excersised a secrity flaw in the yahoo system and i finaly got through. i almost gave up and then i tired a few more times and BOOM!!!!

-i struck GOLD!!!
in other words i just fished for it,
but i do now wheir you can get some hacking sowftware, ill sell the info to it for $20.
im goona get the softwre so i can crack his paypal and pay my self.
but i'v always had this dream of me in this apartment building over looking the bay somwheir in europe and its cold out side and frosty and im playing this tecno music through these big head phones and im hacking through the web!
-theirs computers and stuff everywheir and im drinking hot coco,
Old 04-30-2007, 10:59 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Intotheblade
Not sure if that's completely true what you're saying. I'd spread rumors and nasty shit if some faggot does that to me too. So I can't blame you if it's a bit off the truth lol.

Okay...DCS still hasn't contected me. If ANYONE know his phone number, please let me know.
everythings 100%b true, and i forgot what else i was gonaa say, ooww yea.... if you cost paypal money they will go into your bank andtry to steal your money back, its in 1 of the sites i told ppl about.
- www.paypalsucks.com
- www.paypalwarning.com
Old 04-30-2007, 11:00 AM
Suspended

everythings 100%b true, and i forgot what else i was gonaa say, ooww yea.... if you cost paypal money they will go itno your bank andtry to steal your money back, its in 1 of the sites i told ppl about.
- www.paypalsucks.com
- www.paypalwarning.com
Old 04-30-2007, 11:02 AM
Suspended

everythings 100%b true, and i forgot what else i was gonaa say, ooww yea.... if you cost paypal money they will go into your bank andtry to steal your money back, its in 1 of the sites i told ppl about.
- www.paypalsucks.com
- www.paypalwarning.com
like if somone files a charge back and you don't have the funds to cover it theyll dip their hands in your honey pot.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Tech Regular

How can you go into another person's bank account and try to steal money back? That's every way illegal! lol
Old 05-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Suspended

Hacking into someones email even if its just luck of the guess on there security code is still illegal. I wouldnt admit or brag to anyone about it..
Old 05-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
Hacking into someones email even if its just luck of the guess on there security code is still illegal. I wouldn't admit or brag to anyone about it..
Totally 100% TRUE.. ..I got into a LOT of trouble over "this type of activity" only reason on why i did not get into more trouble over this was i had the goods on the ex and she knew that if i went she went..LMAO
Old 05-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Suspended

what???
-i thought we were all about hassling scammers,
i didn't hack and i won't get in to trouble because the fbi, feds, gov,etc... are all stupid and don't care any way.

but i would like to have some hacking skillz.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Suspended

How can you go into another person's bank account and try to steal money back? That's every way illegal! lol
i do what i want, and its not illegal if your a sonn to be pro,

-so relax im a "PRO"

and its not stealing anyway!
Old 05-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Suspended

Talking

Originally Posted by Crash727
This is why I love karma!! Keep up the good work!!
???, YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

-