Old 03-23-2007, 09:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 135 (100%+)
Thumbs down Icemandolmite

Facts on my transaction with Icemandolmite:

Advertisement:

"New t4 used for one month comes with extra parts
front,rear,arms,extra shocks front,rear,spur gear,complete diff spare
30,25,degree, blocks,tranny case,2 set of rear holeshots,losi front directionals
nip body."

Other info:

When I asked in a PM what the truck needs and if everything is tight, this was the reply:
"the truck does not need anything
there is little to no play in parts "
I paid on March 11th. Shipment was promised the following day. Then, he said he "forgot" to add $10 for shipping. I paid that too. Nothing back. I asked if he had shipped after nearly a week and made some excuses and said no. After hearing "tomorrow" three times, I asked for a refund. He said he would refund the shipping, but not the truck and shipped it a couple of days later. I received the truck today, on the 23rd. I have not received the shipping refund, but have a claim entered with Paypal. Here is what I found when I inspected the truck:

CVD's are completely worn out and flattened, all four shock shafts are scored up and toast, one shock had no oil in it whatsoever. Looks like he used pliers to service the shocks, as the hexes on top are rounded off. FT aluminum axles were replaced with steel ones, rear wheel nuts are steel instead of FT aluminum, servo linkage and mounts are missing, no foam dust protectors on the ball joints, different size ball cups all around, rounded off screws here and there, the rear arm is nearly cut in half from a drive pin that apparently slid out and was ignored, several of the threaded holes in the plastic are stripped, multiple screws loose and partly backed out, diff gear cover hacked and unusable, and the "NIP body" is actually a used one with a crappy paint job. Other than that, it's "new." The "extra shocks" are not FT shocks and the "spare diff" is shot, along with the outdrives.

Opinions:

If this truck was used for one month, it must have been used continuously, 24/7, by a total hack. I've had the same FT B4 for going on two years now and it's in much better shape than this truck. It's BEAT and ready for the scrapheap! Very disappointed! Worse purchasing experience ever on eBay or this group!!! Avoid this guy like the plague!!!!