Wiki Posts
Search

Reeftankracer SUCKS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Reeftankracer SUCKS!!!!

I saw one of his threads that had 2 xray one ways for sale here is the seres of PMS.

me: Are they both for 40? If so I will take them.

him: yeah that is fine. Send paypal to [email protected]

me: How much for just one diff?

him: The thing is I really dont have a need for either of these. They have been sitting around brand new never used so Id rather just get rid of them. Give me thirty and they are both yours.

me: Sounds like a deal. Is it $30 and you pay shipping?

him: yeah I dont care.

me: I will send it by the end of the day tomorrow. I will PM you if I did it earlyer.

him: Havent got payment yet, just wondering if you want this still..

me: Yes it is a deal I am just sick and will get it out tonight.

me: Ok I sent pay pal and the adress is 19711 bartlett RD. bothell WA 98012

me: Have you shiped the diffs yet?

him: dude its sunday, i cant ship it today. I will let you know when it shipped. I waited two and a half days for you to pay and now your gonna jump down my back about shipping it five minutes later. Ill get it out tomorow or tuesday via priority and youll have it by the end of the week.

me: Have you shiped the diffs yet?

him: yup went out today (monday)

The next monday!

me:It is monday and no sign of the one ways.

him: ooops,this one slipped my mind, i will ship these out tomorow, if its not too much i will overnight them. again,im sorry i totally forgot.

me: Did you ship this. If you next day it I wont post anything on seller feed back.

him: Heres the thing, I went to overnight these yesterday and I realized I think I have two one way diffs. I was told this was a one way and a multi diff but when I look at them it looks like just two one ways. Im an off road guy and dont knowmuch about onroad but I know what a one way looks like and they both look like oneways. I can send you both the oneways and half your money back or I can just refund your money....I am so sorry for this I was trying to sell a friends "multi-diff" with my one way for a good deal but it looks like im going to look like an ass on this one. Anyway let me know what you want to do

me: Ok I received your message and the 2 one ways and half of my money sounds good. It is Friday and no sign of the one ways IF I DONT GET THE ONE WAYS BY TOMARROW NIGHT I WILL POST THIS "DEAL" ON TRADER FEEDBACK. You received the money on 2-24 that is pleanty of time to send them out.

me: Ok now I am starting to get mad I saw you were on line yester day and didnt RETURN MY MESSAGE. WHAT IS THE DEAL!!!!!

me: DUDE THIS IS THE LAST ONE IF YOU DONT RESPOND WHEN YOU READ THIS THEN I WILL REPORT THIS TO PAY PAL AND ALL OVER THIS WEB SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: THATS IT YOU WERE ON TODAY AT ONE O CLOCK SO SKREW YOU I AM POSTING THIS EVEY WHERE. I AM DONE THIS IS THE MOST F***ING DISAPOINTING TRANSACTION IF IT WAS A FAKE POST BE A BIG ENOUGH MAN TO TELL ME THAT!!!!

He ecepted the money on the 24th of febuary and it has been 6 days scince he responded to email or private messagesand Ive seen him on here numerous times. Also I am new how can I try and get this set strait.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Man my list of people not to deal with is getting way to big. this kinda of crap sucks A$$!!! theres so many great sellers and buyers on here but people like this make ya not wanna deal with anyone.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

file a paypal claim, you should get your money back within 30 days..he will be left with a negitive balance in his account. I have had to go after scumbags to get my money back in similar events.If your unsure how to go about it you can always call a paypal rep on the phonem they will walk you through it and get your $$ back.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

hey Branden, if it sounds to good to be true, it's usually to good to be true.
2 new multi diffs that cost close to $50 each for $40 shipped, sounds to good to be true. Live and learn kid.
Sorry this happened to you. Hopefully you can get your money back.
Fred
Old 03-15-2007, 08:57 AM
Tech Regular

thanks you guys I will try that
Old 03-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Tech Regular

Ok so I finnally got the diffs to day and got my money back. He seems like a understanding guy for his mess up.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:38 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

he likes crayons. that should of been a big give away. what a douche bag.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Angry

I'm having a bit of difficulty communicating with him, myself. Like the fact that I seem to be the only one communicating at all in our current transaction.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Tech Regular

The same happedned here and the only thing you can really do is wait. I searched every where for him and he seems to be a ghost that is ripping people off. First threaten him that you will make a pay pal claim and if he dosent then file it tell him you did. Then he will finaly talk. oh before that post on trader feed back and after that if he dosnt talk go to pay pal.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default reeftankracer

I haven't heard from him since I sent him a payment. I've just launched a dispute with paypal. No more playing around!!!

Anyone have a phone number for him?
Old 04-17-2007, 10:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tb02 racer
I haven't heard from him since I sent him a payment. I've just launched a dispute with paypal. No more playing around!!!

Anyone have a phone number for him?

ditto!!!
Old 04-19-2007, 06:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

My receiver finally arrived yesterday. I hope the rest of you guys get your stuff soon.

The result is, only buy from this guy if you're not in any hurry to get anything you paid for instantly.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

man WTF , there's all kind of crap going around here , why are people ripping others off . This whole for sale or trade thing is a great ideal for all of us. that way we R/C peolpe can enjoy other stuff with out spending alot of money.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Tech Adept

pm sent with phone number to the person who asked, shipping info available. Everything else has also been shipped. I spent a week in the hospital, sorry for the delays to all. Thats all I can say.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Apparently everyone thats selling stuff is in the hospital. I see that excuse alot.. Either way good to see ya sending the items out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.