Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kracka where is my batteries

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Screw going just for the new batteries, Id make him pay you for the bodies too. Thats what you paid for.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: xray, Requires immediate attention please

ok np if you can give me a couple of days i will make it right with you 4 3 batterys but i can not refund 200.00 i would rather refund the full amount and get my car back give me a few days and ill get you some batterys and shipp them thank you and a gain im verry sorry ...
Old 03-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Tech Adept

Ok Rick,I'll take your word.You seem like a nice guy and i know that it was devastating for you to see that,but i was shocked also.I always try to find a way to be reasonable.I know you did not rip me off,but it was a honest mistake and three batts is all i am asking.Thank you for getting back to me.Please keep in touch.I am really looking forward to racing this car,but i cannot with only one batt.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:07 PM
Tech Adept

this is the email sent and received i made an offer to refund his money he did not want to do that he wanted sme batts i said i would take care of that what else you just want me to give you the car now whos being scammed here ???????????? if i wasnt happy with an item and the seller offers to refund my money just send back the item (off in the mail it would go.....)

it was also investigated though pay pal and i was released of any obligation

Last edited by kracka; 03-02-2007 at 05:33 PM. Reason: add
Old 03-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Tech Adept

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slander_and_libel
Old 03-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Tech Adept

ok now what i guess case closed huh bottom line thank you oh wait maybe i should just send you my credit card #
Old 03-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Nah, I don't think the case is closed...Personally, I would be PISSED. Only asking for 3 batteries to replace the ones that were damaged is pretty nice of him. Honestly, 3 batteries don't cost $200 and not to mention everything in there was destroyed...I don't see why you wouldn't replace the batteries. It could cost LESS than $200 and you wouldn't get a box full of burnt lexan back...That way you wouldn't lose as much money as if you were to just give him a full refund. Nothing in there can be salvaged, so why would you want it all back? Personally, I to would have offered to give a full refund, but if he only asked for 3 replacement batteries, I would been more keen to do that than a full refund...

Kracka, the way your handling it is all wrong and no way to make friends. Only enimies, but appearantly you don't care about your reputation.

Just some food for thought...
Old 03-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kracka
it was also investigated though pay pal and i was released of any obligation
This means nothing, certainly not the absolution YOU'RE implying it does. PayPal's policy is pretty simple on items not purchased on e-Bay...if the buyer receives something, ANYTHING, then PayPal is off the hook. You could have sent a box of sand and PayPal won't do a thing. This isn't an exageration at all--I had a similar situation via them and this is pretty much word-for-word what I was told when I called them. They don't even investigate. If you escalate a complaint to a claim in the class "items not as described" (or ANY class other than "item not received") you get an automated response from PayPal that your claim will not be pursued. It comes pretty much instantaneously when you hit "submit" on your escalation.

Guru's credit card company would be a bit more aggressive and I recommend he not wait any longer to file a written complaint with them (be sure to include the pics). They'll hit PayPal for the dough, and my guess is PayPal would get a bit more aggressive themselves at that point because then they're recovering their OWN money.

Kraka--what a punk. Too bad it sounds like your buds are covering for you too. You and your crap attitude pretty much sum up everything that is wrong with the world today.

Oh...and Guru...shoulda taken the refund offered. If you were looking for $200 for three used battery packs and a couple bodies (unless I'm missing something) you overplayed your hand and may have helped lead to Kraka brushing you off. I'd say $100 is closer to realistic unless they were new pro-painted bodies. Used batteries ain't worth squat, especially when they're "TC-used". Not to say Kraka shouldn't try to work this out with you, just sayin' I'D balk at $200.

Scottrik
Old 03-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Tech Adept

shoot i feel 100 dollas is acceptable and would do that but i have called guru on the phone to many times to count left mesages and he wont respond to me so how bad is this issue must not be that important this will be my final attempt to make it right w/ him ....if not i wish he would leave me alone
Old 03-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Tech Adept

considering he paid 400.00 for a 007 fully loaded motor , esc , servo ,parts tires ,wheels ,pinions , tools all high quality stuff nun the less i am sorry for his incon. and here i am still trying to make it right w/ him .........
Old 03-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by squeeforever
Nah, I don't think the case is closed...Personally, I would be PISSED. Only asking for 3 batteries to replace the ones that were damaged is pretty nice of him. Honestly, 3 batteries don't cost $200 and not to mention everything in there was destroyed...I don't see why you wouldn't replace the batteries. It could cost LESS than $200 and you wouldn't get a box full of burnt lexan back...That way you wouldn't lose as much money as if you were to just give him a full refund. Nothing in there can be salvaged, so why would you want it all back? Personally, I to would have offered to give a full refund, but if he only asked for 3 replacement batteries, I would been more keen to do that than a full refund...

Kracka, the way your handling it is all wrong and no way to make friends. Only enimies, but appearantly you don't care about your reputation.

Just some food for thought...
ok i did offer a full refund and he also stated that the car was not damaged.... i dont know but i have made an atempt to replace batts give full refund or money back now how is that the wrong way sorry just dont understsand?????????????????????????

Last edited by kracka; 03-02-2007 at 07:33 PM. Reason: add
Old 03-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Dude, If your for real and are offering a full refund, you sound like a stand up guy to me.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Tech Adept

thank you
by the way the packedge was shipped on 2-15-07
Old 03-02-2007, 07:41 PM
Tech Adept

do a search im not the only guy he has had issues with that will tell all
Old 03-02-2007, 07:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Rick,you said you were having hard times with money so how could you afford to give me a full refund.That is why i turned it down.My paypal addy is [email protected] .You wanna settle this ??.Ok $100 will get me three used batteries.I said i would eat the bodies and tires.And one more thing.Telling the truth is not slander !!!!!!!!!!!.I never told a lie on any thread that i posted.You say you have tried to call me on the phone many times.That is a lie.You tried tonite when i was out WATCHING everybody race because i have no batteries to race myself.So go ahead and do the paypal.You will have a reciept.I hereby say that if you do the $100 paypal i will end all this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.