Wiki Posts
Search

ERC??? not looking good

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 12:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (95%+)
Default ERC??? not looking good

anyone here dealt with this guy? paid him over a week ago and he will not respond with shippng info, plus after the sale he notified me that the helicopter i purchased from him that was mint in the pics provided in the ad had a broken main shaft "from a final cleaning" and he was having one sent to my home, havent received that either. use caution with the seller.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Tech Master

well just got a pm from him. thats a plus. he said he shipped the package and it got returned by the post office due to its large size.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

I hope it all works out for you dude..." package got shipped back to me " excuse is old and mouldy..heard it many times before... But i always give the benefit of the doubt towards the other party first...give him some time to make it right then take it from there...all the best....
Old 02-22-2007, 05:56 PM
Tech Master

yeah sounds like a kid, he said hes in school and is going to have his parents send it. all my transactions on here have been great up until the last couple of weeks, got bitten by a few people, really sucks im out almost a grand right now between five transactions I havent gotten my stuff on.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:02 PM
Tech Master

well i have a genuine tracking number!! things are looking up, we will see what the box holds for me when it arrives. Hope I come out good on this deal and that this transaction is the exception for this seller and not the rule.