BlazinR/c is a blazin conman.

Old 02-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

why did you leave good feedback about the savage and now say its not good?

what made you think you were getting an $800 savage?...because basically they dont exist...
Old 02-03-2007, 10:13 PM
Tech Adept

he says its missing the face plate,to make it clear,its the plastic cover,not a faceplate,no screen,no buttons.just a cover that covers the bottom part.avic 90 is old,he knew that,o told him he needs to get updated cd's for it.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

he said she said...unless someone has saved proof of a typed correspondence it dont mean anything.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Tech Adept

he told me i was getting a complete modded hopped up savage,he also said that he had some custom parts made for it,custom motor mount,i got the truck 3-4 days later than what was said,im not mad,it just messed up he tells me to send everything back and i find out he sold it on ebay.the good feedback,i did it cause atleast i got a truck,its over.everything was fine until he called me a fag and all the other bad words
Old 02-03-2007, 10:24 PM
Tech Adept

Private Message: pioneer
4u2nv
Tech Regular

Central Minnesota

384 Posts Since Oct 2005 01-11-2007, 10:42 PM pioneer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any interest in a fully hopped up Savage? Has a collari .32 in it, airtronics Mx3 controller and reciever, 3 speed tranny, spider diffs in front and rear, heavy duty steering servo, 40 series rims and tires, 3 bodies, racers edge screw kit..etc.. Lemme know and I can send pics if interested. Things a monster and a all around awesome truck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's Graphix
"For all your vinyl needs"
www.AndysGraphix.com
Old 02-03-2007, 10:25 PM

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Its not wise to leave positive feedback until you know for sure it is was what you agreed upon. Anything after that is hard to believe.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

1st of all, Post up everything that was traded. I said its $800 worth of stuff. a Airtronics mx-3 controller, and reciever, the savage which has a collari 32., a 3 speed tranny, spider diffs, high tourqe digital servo, all racers edge screw kit, a temp guage, trinity springs, 40 series rims and tires, 3 bodies, a rotor start, a SHITLOAD of spare stuff.. Everything I listed, you recieved. Everything was in the condition I stated, and I took pics of EVERYTHING I packaged up.

Also I told ya, I dont know what to tell you about the thing on ebay. I never put it on ebay. If you guys want, feel free to check out my ebay account. "Andys_Graphix". I even told this clown my account name when we 1st discussed the trade so he could check my feedback. Like Jon said, hes dealt with me a few times and never had a problem. I got 100% feedback on ebay, 100% feedback on Rcnitrotalk, 100% feedback on here.. Everywhere I deal, I have 100% feedback. This guy is just a rip off artist. HE EVEN LEFT ME A POSETIVE FEEDBACK! Then he got all pissy when I said I wasnt going to until I get the faceplate and the Dvds and hes been a ass (When he replies, Since).

The faceplate is $30 from pioneer, and the DVD's are $300 retail but a buyer can get them on ebay for anywhere from $40 to $200.

I did tell him I would send him a motor mount (never mentioned a $200 motor mount. Whats it made of solid gold?) (I even sent you a link to it. Its $27) and a new one way bearing I ended up buying right before we did the trade, but I didnt get it in the mail till afterwards. But when he sent me his stuff and it was missing stuff, I wasnt going to send ANYTHING till I got the faceplate and the navagation disks. And I told you as soon as you sent me the faceplate and the disks, I would send them.

I also still have the pm where you said you would send me 4 faceplates (One carbon fiber, 2 paintables, and one stock)and new upgraded Dvd's, because you got them fromt he same place. I even told you that I didnt need 4, and if ya wanted you could send me the stock one and sell the others on ebay for $$.

I have the pms, sent and recieved, to back up EVERYTHING. I also have pictures upon pictures of the stuff I sent, from the stages of cleaning it all up, to the stages of packaging it. I always do that just incase of scammers like you. I told you if you didnt send me the facplate and the dvd's I wanted to trade back and you wouldnt reply. The only time this guy replied is when I threatened to call his local police department.

I also have the private messages of you saying to "F' off" and to "Come talk shit to my face" immature crap. Thats why I blocked your stupid ass like the mods recommended. Ive been in touch with them the whole time.

Oh and another thing. I told you that I had the rims/tires off the truck because I had it stored for the winter. (Im in Minnesota). I took the tires/rims off because I didnt want them to get flat spots while being stored. Also told you that I took the mill out because I like to oil them up and store them in a ziplock while in storage as well. I offered to put them on for you, but you said it was no biggy and liked working on them. I sent this clown about a dozen ziplocks of labled extra parts, and only a complete moron couldnt figure it out. I had everything packaged up like a pro. Very neat and organized. If you cant manage to put a set of rims on, or a motor in, you shouldnt be in this hobby.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by blazinr/c
Private Message: pioneer
4u2nv
Tech Regular

Central Minnesota

384 Posts Since Oct 2005 01-11-2007, 10:42 PM pioneer

Any interest in a fully hopped up Savage? Has a collari .32 in it, airtronics Mx3 controller and reciever, 3 speed tranny, spider diffs in front and rear, heavy duty steering servo, 40 series rims and tires, 3 bodies, racers edge screw kit..etc.. Lemme know and I can send pics if interested. Things a monster and a all around awesome truck!

Andy's Graphix
"For all your vinyl needs"
www.AndysGraphix.com

EVERYTHING I stated here is true. Theres even alot more than that. Never did I once said I had custom made parts on it.. Im not cooperdildo. You can see above I said NOTHING about custom parts or custom motor mount. NOT A THING.. Dudes a fricken liar.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:46 PM

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Andy,

just post up the correpondence that took place. It will set the facts up front instead of wondering.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:09 PM
Suspended

blazinr/c
Tech Apprentice

88 Posts Since Dec 2006

Old 01-22-2007, 04:40 PM Default tv View Public Profile Send a private message to blazinr/c Reply With Quote

Oh sorry, I sent the cover to get carbon fibered. It will be done on friday and I will send it out then. Ill also get your the new updated dvds from him too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

blazinr/c
Tech Apprentice

88 Posts Since Dec 2006

Old 01-25-2007, 12:05 AM Default programmer View Public Profile Send a private message to blazinr/c Reply With Quote

I got the faceplates today. They cost me $160! I didnt think it would cost me that much. Now Im wiped out for the week. Im not real happy with them. The carbon fiber one is ok, and he gave me two paintable ones you can paint and a factory one. Them and the my dvds will be out monday- Tuesday at the latest
Any interest in the programmer?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

blazinr/c
Tech Apprentice

88 Posts Since Dec 2006

Old 02-01-2007, 07:36 AM Default tv View Public Profile Send a private message to blazinr/c Reply With Quote

your items are on there way,do what you have to do, you also have some stuff you still have to send me when you get thiese

__________________________________________________ _______________

blazinr/c
Tech Apprentice

88 Posts Since Dec 2006

Old Yesterday, 010:37 PM Default tv View Public Profile Send a private message to blazinr/c Reply With Quote

fyuk you, come and say it to my face toughguy. I isant sending you shit. You can buy it yourself. There not going to do anything to me.

__________________________________________________ _________________

I have probably 50-60 emails from this guy. He wanted me to buy some programmer (that I did plan on buying after he sent me my stuff when I thought he was legit) so it will take some time to sort threw it. I was able to find these ones that I think are enough to judge his character. I pm'ed the admin to see if it was possible for him to post up what was said. I can already tell this dudes gonna be a story teller.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:20 PM
Suspended

Heres the EXACT same pics I sent him. I have more on my card of the packaging part of it, but I think youll get the drift.. Also these aint even the pics of the extra parts, like all the stock gears, fuel tubing, bag of clips, After run oil, Shock oil, Savage X reciever cover, stock cover, The Venom Temp guage with extra batteries, etc etc.. Also all the original manuals, all the paperwork from the mods stuff, the box for the 3 speed tranny..etc.. I keep EVERYTHING and sent EVERYTHING. I keep everything very well organized..

while in the box before being wrapped up...

Reciepts..

Old 02-03-2007, 11:27 PM
Tech Adept

read it again, fully hopped up, what does hopped up mean
Old 02-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Suspended

What parts in the mods list of each specific part I named on the truck messed you up? I mentioned EVERYTHING that I had done to the truck. Down to the fricken type of screws that were in it.. What more of a description do you want?

wheres my cover and the dvd's you promised? The ones that are "On there way"? How come you could never provide me a picture of the covers and dvd's you have when I asked you too with a little sheet of paper next to it with your name and date on it??
Old 02-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Tech Adept

im done posting back and forth like a 10 year old,you sold the t.v. to someone on ebay,good luck
Old 02-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Tech Adept

like i said,ill send you the 25.00 i so called ripped you off of.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service