Tech Adept

Default SeaKayCarthik's Feedback

Please post your dealings with me here.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:50 AM
jw
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Sea Kay

Great to work with and awesome communication.
Quick delivery...No Problems!!!
Old 01-21-2007, 06:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Good guy to deal with - dont hesitate!
Old 02-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Tech Initiate

NEGATIVE- I am new here and new to the RC scene. I was looking for a turn Key RTR Rc car for me and my son to enjoy. Carthik pitched his so called RTR Tamiya Tb01 to me and I took the bait. Long story short, I had to wait for over 3 weeks(After he had been paid via Paypal). The car finnaly arrived with wires hanging and no steering linkage for the servo. I brought it to a Hobby shop and was told that the car was discontinued and the parts needed are no longer available. Im out $236..00, yah $236.00 and my son still has no functioning RC. I have all correspondence from Carthik in regards and have forwarded them to Paypal, however paypal only will step in if the item was never shipped. Buyers beware, wish I had been!!!
Old 02-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by twin051302
NEGATIVE- I am new here and new to the RC scene. I was looking for a turn Key RTR Rc car for me and my son to enjoy. Carthik pitched his so called RTR Tamiya Tb01 to me and I took the bait. Long story short, I had to wait for over 3 weeks(After he had been paid via Paypal). The car finnaly arrived with wires hanging and no steering linkage for the servo. I brought it to a Hobby shop and was told that the car was discontinued and the parts needed are no longer available. Im out $236..00, yah $236.00 and my son still has no functioning RC. I have all correspondence from Carthik in regards and have forwarded them to Paypal, however paypal only will step in if the item was never shipped. Buyers beware, wish I had been!!!
I told him he would have to wait a bit while I get the car ready to run for him, I told him I did not have a functioning esc or a power supply for the car. So I went out of my way to get a brand new charger for him and esc. I kept him up to date and replied to all his emails and informed him the car will be late because I had to build a rtr car from scratch for him. In the end all the car was missing was some servo tape, and I assume I forgot to screw in the servo horn. the steering linkage was included, it was on the car, and if it wasnt there I sent him a lot of spares, there should be one in there. I gave him 4 battery packs, a brand new charger, radio, esc, car, 4 bodies, motors and lots of spares, he is not out 236 dollars.

Carthik
Old 02-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Tech Initiate

Define RTR.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Tech Adept

the car was perfectly good to go, all you needed to do was screw on the servo horn and tape down the esc and reciever. Then charge up the batteries with the brand new charger I bought for you, and put it in the car. Was there anything else that needed to be done?
Old 02-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Tech Initiate

There is absolutely no linkage that attaches the steering servo to rest of the steering assy. I brought the car and every part you sent me to a Tamiya Hobby store. They are the final say in what it needs and what wasnt included, furthermore they powered up the motor and said the diff is shot.
Maybe when you sell a new enthusiast a RTR Turn key set up, you should actually test run it first. I dont give a damn about the extras you sent me since they are useless w/o a functioning rc.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default AVOID SEAKAYCARTHIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the old canadian struck again! Do NOT deal with this criminal. IF you do, make sure you get what you are asking for BEFORE you trade/pay for it, because this guy tried to scam me out of $65, but to no avail (I was lucky PayPal had sense enough to side against him). Im terribly upset to see a guy who was trying to get his son started scammed by this piece of crap. Carthik- you are the lowest scum on the earth, and you really should pick another hobby-scamming people has criminal repercussions.

AND FOR ALL THOSE WHO DOUBTED ME IN MY THREAD, I WANT YOU TO TAKE YOUR HAND, STOP YOUR JAWS FROM FLAPPIN, AND SHUT UP.

And to think they thought Carthik was the victim. HA! Cry me a river you thief

AVOID THIS SELLER