Search

Runin Ronin = Awesome

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 03:23 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Runin Ronin = Awesome

Saw he had some chargers for sale and posted I wanted to buy them. He got back to very quickly. I sent him Paypal and I had my chargers in 2 days. He PM'ed all the info and kept me informed thru the whole deal.

Not only was every as smooth as could be, the description was spot on, but on top of all that is just a really nice guy.

John is a great guy to deal with and I would by anything from him at anytime if he has something posted that I want.

Now if he only had a Motor Master I could buy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks John for being one of the great guys selling on this site. You are what this hobby is about. Great trust worthy guys all enjoying R/C.

Thanks
Brian
Old 11-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Brian,

Thank you for the kind words. The transaction couldn't have been any smoother or easier. If it wasn't for the holiday on Saturday... you would have received the chargers even sooner!

I enjoy the hobby very much... I may not be the fastest... nor the most consistent... but, dammit my car and pit area will look great... and that my friend is the secret to my happiness with the hobby

Good Luck to you my friend,

John
Old 11-15-2006, 06:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Oh... as for the Motor Master... sorry bro but, I don't have mine for sale... you see, I was lucky enough to get a hold of a Limited Edition MMR Motor Master (in blue ). My understanding is that only 100 were made worldwide! It's gonna look great next to my Rheinard Edition blue Cell Masters.

Old 11-15-2006, 08:05 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta like that. Yes a cool looking pit is great and it is even better when the MM stuff is just so nice.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

yet another awsome transaction with this guy,, will do business again.. thanx bro....