Community
Wiki Posts
Search

nikos2002- BAD TRADER!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 05:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs down nikos2002- Be aware!

I sent him $30 via paypal for a novak millenium charger on August 3rd. I checked his feekback on here before sending the moeny and he seemed like a trust worthy person. After sending payment, I got no response from him for 3 days, even after sending multiple PMs. Now, during this time, his profile showed that he was on rctech every single day. He finally replied on the Aug 6th after I sent him this PM:

Originally Posted by Zahid-M
Hey, What's going on..? why have you not replied to my PMs? It's been 3 days since I sent you the money and I know for a fact you have read my PMs because you have come on this site every single day since then. I just want to know what's up. If the charger has been shipped, then that's great and you should get me a trackig #. If not shipped, I want to know why, or atleast why you have not answered my PMs.

awaiting your reply...
his reply

Originally Posted by nikos2002
Sorry for the lateness of my reply. I will be sending the charger through USPS tomorrow morning. Work has kept me from getting to the post office to send it. I will be going there in the morning before work to drop it off. My apologies for the delay. i will send you the info later in the afternoon or tomorrow night, when I can access the internet.

Nick
you can guess what happened (or rather didn't happen) after that. No shipping info, no charger. I have sent him many PMs between the 6th and today, but no response. He has magically disappeared...last time he logged on was the 10th.

Has anyone else recently bought from this guy? did you get your stuff?

Be aware guys. I'm lucky that it was only $30.

Last edited by Zahid-M; 08-25-2006 at 06:30 AM.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:46 AM
Tech Initiate

bump
Old 08-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

screw that........ dipute the charge with paypal.......... they give him 7 days to reply, no reply you get your cash back............... dont let him keep your money
Old 08-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Tech Initiate

thanks, I've filed a dispute. However, I'm not sure what will happen if he has already cleared his paypal account of all funds...will PP still be able to get my money back?
Old 08-24-2006, 02:02 PM
Tech Initiate

update: charger came in the mail today so he did actually ship it. still no reply from him. I would still be cautious dealing with him.