Community
Wiki Posts
Search

justinspeed79 is a scammer!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)
Default justinspeed79 is a scammer!!!!!!

Watch out for this guy. (justinspeed79) he sent me crap I had to have it fixed and still trying to get me to give him more stuff besides the cash i already sent him, threatens with Ill post all over the net saying you ripped me off. Well beware is all I can tell ya guys. Youll get more of a headache than its worth with this guy....
Old 08-17-2006, 12:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I have bought items from him off ebay in the past. I have never had any issues with him at all, items were just as described.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Wow, I am just now seeing this...

This guy ripped ME off! I am not going to go into it, it has been done on a couple of forums. I am pretty well known around the net as a very good/honest trader. I have never ripped anyone off, or mis-lead anyone.

REVX, thanks for the props, I appreciate it.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

You have a total of 42 post and no trader rating and were supposed to believe you over Joe. Yeah right.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hairdog I don't use this forum much, although I have bought and sold a few things here. I don't know why nobody left me a rating, to be honest, I don't think I ever left one for anyone else either. It really doesn't matter to me, because I generaly don't think of this place as a place to buy and sell things. I am known as an honest trader on several forums, and my ebay feedback speeks for itself. I am also justinspeed79 on eaby, and all of the forums I am on.

I won't comment anymore on this issue. As far as I am concerned it is ancient history. I really didn't want to bring it back up, but when I saw the post I felt I had to respond.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:44 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

If you didnt rip him off, then whats the story? You might wanna clear it up then since you claim you hes the one you ripped off. Like mentioned with him, he has been a member her for a while and has numerous 100% feedbacks. Ya might at least wanna share your side.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:32 AM
MDB
Suspended

I laugh at people like this justinspeed.

Because they can not admit or take the blame for ripping people off or misleading them they have to blame the victim. Go figure.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by MDB
I laugh at people like this justinspeed.

Because they can not admit or take the blame for ripping people off or misleading them they have to blame the victim. Go figure.
Who the hell are you MDB? Do you know me? Do you know ANYTHING about this issue? You talk like you know the facts, but the truth is you know NOTHING about it. I laugh at people like you. People who will get on a forum and trash talk someone you know absolutley nothing about just to stir the pot. Grow up, get a life.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
If you didnt rip him off, then whats the story? You might wanna clear it up then since you claim you hes the one you ripped off. Like mentioned with him, he has been a member her for a while and has numerous 100% feedbacks. Ya might at least wanna share your side.
OK, I would rather just let this die, but if I have to get into it again to clear my name I will.

I made a deal with this guy for an M8 I was selling. He didn't have the cash to give me my askking price, so I agreed to take some cash, and a brand new set of 1/8 buggy wheels and tires for the radio. He paid the cash, and said he would send out the wheels as soon as he had the money for shipping. I took his word for it and sent out the radio. He got the radio, emailed me and told me how much he liked it and that he was happy with it, and told me he would ship out the tires asap. Well, a few weeks went by and I never heard from him again, and never got the tires. So I tried to contact him again. He would not respong to me at all. I tried contacting him through emails, PM's on different forums, and IM's, he would not respond to me at all. I tried for a couple of months to contact him before finally telling him that if I didn't here back from him I was going to post on the forum that he had ripped me off. He didn't respond, so I posted it. As soon as I posted it I started receiving PM's from other forum members saying that he had ripped them off too, and they told me other usernames he was using to do the same thing on other forums, so I posted up on those forums too to warn people about it. The next day he finally decided to respond to me on one of the threads I made about it. He tried to say that I lied about the condition of the radio, and that he had to have it repaired, and that that was why he never sent the wheels. That is an out-right lie. The radio worked just fine, and I sent him many high-res close-up pics of it before he agreed to the deal. And, if there was a problem with it, why didn't he mention it at first? Why did he tell me he was happy with it??? He also said that the reason he didn't respond to me during the 2-3 months that I was trying to contact him was because his internet connection was down, but he had been on the forum sveral times that I know of during that time frame. The bottom line is, the guy is a liar. He just decided not to hold up his end of the bargain, and tried to avoid me for 3 months. Then, when I took action about it, he started lying about me to try and save face.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Now that we have your side of the story it is kind of strange that if Joe had a issue witht the radio then why did he not communicate with you about it. If that was the case then I figure you would of wanted it back and call the deal off. Thats why people need to communicate throughly to get issues resolved.

On a side note people need to leave feedback so that everyone can see there deal history. Thats a mistake on your part and the people you dealt with.

Anyways now we have both sides of the story.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

i know justinspeed79 from another forum i mod on. i seen hin do some great deals on there..
Old 11-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

this was 2 yeas ago why bring it up now

Last edited by Graphite07; 11-11-2008 at 03:13 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

If it's joe from jackson that goes by grevomaxx on the jackson nitro r/c's board he is actually the moderator over there.But I would be warry of dealing with him. I know a few people locally he kinda put the screws to.Losi Scott for 1.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 2wdMod
If it's joe from jackson that goes by grevomaxx on the jackson nitro r/c's board he is actually the moderator over there.But I would be warry of dealing with him. I know a few people locally he kinda put the screws to.Losi Scott for 1.
His name is Joe. I don't know if it is the guy you are talking about or not. I know he does use different names on different forums.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i know joe and been to his house and hes got a lot going on lol hes always been cool with me and scott is buds with joe at least they were last time scott was here tradeing with me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.