nwcorey deadbeat seller BAD!!!!

Old 07-16-2006, 01:41 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

man if Spokan wasnt a 6 hr drive I'd go find this tool and get your money AND the items and ship um to you myself, anyone want to chip in for gas money? hehe would amke a fun weekend project, hate scammers more than anything, why I'm so scared to ever do a trade, least through paypal if I got scammed my CC company would get the money back, had it set up to my checking account till I heard if ya lose money through it you cant get it back.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:35 AM
Tech Addict

corey johnson
524 n. mcdonald rd. # 55
spokane valley, WA 99216
United States
NWCorey4 (Active Ebay user name) may also try to use user name (OHIO)Supposedely his Mom
RCTECH.NET user names NWCOREY,Driftcar101,Phimbo101,Drftr and who knows what others(maybe there should be a limit to how many )
To date THAT I KNOW OF Corey Johnson(AKA NWCOREY4 Ebay)(AKA Marcus Cunningham as I knew him to be)has been able to get $$$3625 US Dollars(Good pay for someone just out of school but I think maybe hes more like 35??? any know or care to say in a PM??? )from a group of people willing to trust someone with nearly spotless feedback on Ebay and can talk the most sincere line of BS I have ever heard in my life,I talked to the guy in Emails,PM`s,Over 4 hours of phone conversation,and even Rx`ed pictures of the ST`rs I was promised(I bought two so Im extra stupid)...It didnt take long to figure out that his story about his dad being in a crash and was paralized was bogus http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=119894 when feeling really bad for his father I simply ask for a hospital room number to send a get well card to the man Cory said okay hes in the Denver,Colorado Hospital recovering from his accident so I call the Denver Hospital Trauma Unit and ask for the room #of a Mr Cunningham do you think they even had a Mr Cunningham...Hey Corey is your father even alive???He`s been through so much trauma lately those med bills must be a mile deep on the front step Anyone that might have additional information pertaining to this subject or this person please PM 1 of us or call this number 509-532-9266,Unlike Corey I can assure you that this number is real.And Yes I do believe Karen is part of this because she is one of the people I talked to on the phone Nice people to talk to BAD people to deal with P.S. Corey you need to quite racing RC and start selling in the stock market,you could single handedly erase the national debt in a matter of months In a matter of only 3-4 weeks you have made ALOT of new friends...To bad they wont be coming over for a cookout,they have already been burned badly enough
Originally Posted by rcmania67
To all the people that have received the items from the guy, why don't you file a dispute with paypal? If you paid by check or money order, that will be tough. Ron, you said you saw some stuff on ebay belong to corey, you can request info on the Seller to verified if it is the same guy. I will be honest with you, I know 3 peoples have the same 1st & last name as myself live in the same county. You said you have witness that saw him at certain races. Are those people willing to be your witness?

Just some info for you to gather for your cases. Good luck.

Last edited by Nitro21; 07-16-2006 at 01:20 PM.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:39 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by nwcorey
first mr ron you got one of two packages i offered refund you wanted buggy i resent buggy twice you bitch moan and groan about it not being fast enough shipping and now you are making this out to be my fault please ivery time you throw a fit i cancel shipping with in hours then you threaten me well you will get your money back as soon as i get what you have of mine as far as these other people that you say i am sorry i do not know them i am nwcorey not nwcorey4 or driftcar or karen you know my address and phone # you are the kind of person that lives life wants every thing now well bring on the police and what ever else you make me sick get me my stuff back all the rest of you guys i have nothing to do with any of you this is a bunch of crap from some one that cant make up his mind if you bought somthing frome me it will show ask ron he got one of two boxs this is so childish wow unreal nwcorey not driftcar or what ever
Old 07-16-2006, 05:41 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by nwcorey
yes the second buggy pic is mine i cant have more than one remote controle is it a law corey only gets one rc you guys all know you own more than one rc this is a joke if you bought somthing from me you all did it threw papal and you all got confirmed shipping # as far as mail fraud where are you from good loard mail fraude is opening someone elses mail like ive said you all that bought from me have paed threw paypal take it there or call me email me dont let one guy influeance you because he gets one of two boxs and dont know what to do but complain
Make sure you do really well in the Proseries,we can go to the finals together and have a great time,I`ll even pit for ya,whats that you said you ran out of gas,Jeez thats to bad .....

Last edited by Nitro21; 07-16-2006 at 06:39 AM.
Old 07-16-2006, 06:00 AM
Tech Addict

good LORD mail fraude is opening someone elses mail like ive said you all that bought from me have paed threw paypal take it there or call me 509-570-8163 email me dont let one(5 guys)guy influeance you because he gets one(almost empty with just a few things that didnt even go to the buggy he sold him ) of two boxs and dont know what to do but complain Marcus or Corey or whatever you say your name is today You might need to take your time and read this word for word there are some things Im sure you dont comprehend but someone is going to be helping you shortly the technical definition of Mail Fraud is n : use of the mails to defraud someone : fraud committed by use of the postal service esp. as described in title 18 section 1341 of the U.S. Code And the techincal definition of Fraud is 1 a : any act, expression, omission, or concealment calculated to deceive another to his or her disadvantage; specifically : a misrepresentation or concealment with reference to some fact material to a transaction that is made with knowledge of its falsity or in reckless disregard of its truth or falsity and with the intent to deceive another and that is reasonably relied on by the other who is injured thereby b : the affirmative defense of having acted in response to a fraudGet used to hearing these...

Last edited by Nitro21; 07-16-2006 at 08:15 AM.
Old 07-16-2006, 06:44 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Nitro21
Wow Im an Idiot,I sent this guy big money And havent received a thing the tracking number is the same way it doesnt actually say anything was picked up or delivered,remember this guy http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=119894 Or I should say GIRL(Karen is it )Yes I`m the Idiot that thought this guy(Girl) was for real after spending HOURS with him on the phone believing his story down to the last word,I hope no one else gets scammed by these people,Im not even sure if the address I have for him is real or his girlfriend(Karen M Cunningham aka Karen M Rhines also known as Driftcar101 )but they live in the same place Spokane Valley,WA 99216.............More to come........
Turns out he had some ST`rs for sale on Ebay Item#170006515448
Corey got another guy to agree to end the auction early and then buy them on the side...Guess what...Coreys next vic He`s becoming a very popular fellow...And he is trying to say he is NOT NWCOREY4 on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...70006515448&ru Funny the guy on Ebay(nwcorey4) and (nwcorey on Rctech)both have problems with the English language

Last edited by Nitro21; 07-16-2006 at 08:35 AM.
Old 07-16-2006, 06:50 AM
Tech Addict

Patrick lsp YGPM
Old 07-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Tech Addict

Free bump for Corey J.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:33 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default help

this guy was at a race put on by a main hobbies in portland or. see if they have any info on him! if not let us know. Someone has to know him that was at the race. Cory who ran the races (pro series) may have more info, amain can get you in touch with him. The pic posted may or may not be his car the car in the pic was in the a main, so if that is his car he bumped into the A, I talked to this kid, at least the Kid who ownes the car in pic, nwcory I don't know!
Old 07-17-2006, 06:05 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Bump for another person ripped off....

This guy has comitted a serious federal offense! I would think he better start sending refunds! Jail time for R/C car / postal fraud will be in the very near future...
Old 07-17-2006, 06:38 AM
Tech Addict

Just an observation, have you guys noticed that most of these scammers cant type for shit! Its like you need a decoder ring or somthing to figuer out the assbackwardsbumblebullshitlipjiving talk. So let this be a lesson, run on sentances lead to run on cons.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I have verified with Ron that posted on here first that it is indeed the same address that he paid... The paypal address is infact this Corey guy regardless of what he says...
Old 07-17-2006, 07:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I said I wouldn't post again but can't help myself. Just to clarify... I have had three people contact me either by phone or PM. All three that made purchases from nwcorey4 (ebay account name) have all made payment to the same Corey Johnson at the same address I made payment to. If nwcorey is not nwcorey4. How can they have the same paypal account address? Explain that one Corey... No, just tell the police. My charges are filed and plenty more to come.

Ron
Old 07-17-2006, 07:03 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

That sucks that you guys got ripped off..But your first clue was 6 ST-R's for sale..( I saw the ebay add) Reason why he had so many he bought them from a hobby shop that went under.. The ST-R's just came out..A hobby shop that's having problems is not going to go out and spend $ 4000 on one order..Not going to happen.. Sorry guys..I hope at least some of you guys get your money back..Don't give this guy any chances..File now, don't listen to any BS story..dispute the charges. It's your only chance to recover anything..Good Luck..Dont worry Corey you will get yours in the end
Old 07-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Bump for my buddy Corey. check out the "northwest racers" thread to see where this next post comes from.

Ask him to prove it. Ask him to show you some legitimate tracking numbers that show the package sent out and came back twice. Better still, ask him to show you the delivery tracking number of the package on it's way to Canada. Get him to post it where we all can see it. Surely if he sent it to a bad guy like me he covered his tail and has proof of delivery and signature confirmation.

As for Paypal... Read the trader feedback forum on rc tech where I explain how my claim was ended because of a policy they have about transactions outside of Ebay. Funny thing about this statement he makes is that he called me within an hour of getting the "claim closed" email to ask me what happened.

And, If you check out the trader section there isn't anyone that has received anything at this point. All the guys there have proof they paid the same Corey Johnson as I did at the same address. Even the guys that dealt with nwcorey4 on Ebay.

Do any of you guys know if he even ownes an sp2 ? If I were Corey I would hope none of this is true. He won't have as easy a time lieing to the police.

Ron

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service