nwcorey deadbeat seller BAD!!!!

Old 07-14-2006, 10:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I hate to see that you guys got took for that amount of money. On the otherhand, Buying a item that high and the guy not having any feedback, Pictures or anything....Why even buy from him. Common sense plays a big role when buying from someone on-line. I ask for pictures, Feedback etc etc. I also look at the amount of transactions and the time the seller has been with paypal. Again, I hate this has happened. Hopefully this clown gets what he deserves.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

He sent me pics of it. All that stuff is great, but doesn't guarantee anything.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

If I was anyone of you, I wouldnt wait any longer. I'd file mail fraud charges on him ASAP. It's plain to see he has no intention of making things right. I'm sure he has read this section and yet he dosent reply. What a loser
Old 07-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I got pics and the whole 9 yards. Check out nwcorey4 on Ebay. The guy is from Spokane Valley Washington and he told me it wasn't him. Said he went to school with the guy. Coincidence, I don't think so. Said he knew 3 guys with the same name. I'm thinking the pics I got were from some other thread and not actually from him at all. I thought they only made movies about these guys and they weren't for real. I already got started today with a call to the police in Spokane and just need to gather all the info I can. They told me I could press charges but to give them as much poop on the guy as I could possibly provide. Man am I glad I got this ball rolling. I'll post the number to call first thing in the morning. The police will get sick of answering the phone tomorrow I'm sure. Can't believe knowone that actually knows him has replied. There's no way this guy could have a real friend.

Ron
Old 07-14-2006, 11:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 403forbidden
I am sorry to hear this story. I think the deadbeat was still racing your car after he sold it to you. Look here:
http://www.rcproseries.com/divisions...ate_B_Main.pdf

I heard this guy has had a few other problems with local racers here in the North West.

I also think I took a picture of the car while he was racing it. Is this a Kyosho car?
403....that is taylors car....
Old 07-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flameoutgarrett
403....that is taylors car....
Opps my bad.

Here is the car I meant to post...look at the driver decal. It says "Corey". I took this picture on June 25th 2006.

this is a Kyosho car right? Sorry I am not too familia with 8th scale offroad.
Attached Thumbnails nwcorey deadbeat seller BAD!!!!-ps-267.jpg  
Old 07-15-2006, 12:30 AM
Suspended

Default yo

Last edited by nwcorey; 05-24-2008 at 08:30 AM. Reason: wow
Old 07-15-2006, 12:46 AM
Suspended

Default ps

Last edited by nwcorey; 05-24-2008 at 08:38 AM. Reason: wow
Old 07-15-2006, 04:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Corey, I've never thrown a fit or made threats to you at all. I simply laid out the actions I would take to get my money back and I have all the emails to prove it. Truth is, you lie like a bandit. The weekend of the pic in this thread and the race results is the same weekend you told me you went to visit your dad with a new born baby. A friend told me he heard you were at a race and you told me there was no way, you went visiting. As far as I'm concerned the parts I have here arn't worth the shipping to send back. This is the last time I will post here on the subject. I started the process with the Police and will follow through as promissed. I will do what they instruct me to with the stuff here and nothing more. As for the rest of the guys who have claims. Corey's right... Don't let me lead you or influence your decisions. Take whatever action you deem fit for the way you've been treated. For me, legal action is the only way with this guy. I've tried being nice and playing the waiting game. It didn't work... I'm gone.

Ron
Old 07-15-2006, 04:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Scam

looking at this from the outside it seems this guy is playing a game. Shipping a box and not shipping the other or "A mix-up with the boxs" It is a federal crime and yes it is mail fraud. The Attorney General will see this for what it is and all these excuses and the repetition of his misdealings will lead to some sort of charges filed. If it were me I would start with the Postmaster General it is there jusidiction and better yet there case load and federal process allows for a greater latitude to build a case. Corey as soon as you cross state lines and use the www or any shipping be it USPS or a 3rd party shipper it becomes a Federal case. One last note the average time served in federal custody 90%. This forum has been great and I enjoy buying from reputable people and it is a shame that people like this come along and taint this board.
Old 07-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hey Corey...how's little Joe doing? good i hope..to bad you and Karen having to scam peeps out of there money to buy toys
Old 07-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 189 (100%+)
Default nwcorey

i pay-paled him 450 for his mugen mbx5 on 6/26. have received nothing. he actually called me and said he would refund my money if i didn't receive it by thursday. i have called him, emailed him, and sent pm's. no response. he has posted here so i know he has received my messages. i will file pay-pal dispute tonite. can someone help me with police action?
Old 07-15-2006, 08:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

As PC said...it is mail fraud and now it's getting to be a serial problem.

i am beginning to wonder if karen is part of this or if Corey used her name to perpetuate a crime...i think the latter personaly. maybe i should email her and ask.
Old 07-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

as soon as its drop in the mail it becomes a federal offense, which is no laughing matter and something they will not take lightly. CoreyWhoever, I suggest you do the right thing and either ship the buggy or his cash back. Being this doesnt seem to be the 1st time, and theres other out there willing to take legal action for higher dollar stuff, you wont have much of a chance. Would suck to sit in jail and have to tell your cellmate your in there for ripping people of the internet for a remote control car.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:56 PM
Tech Adept

To all the people that have received the items from the guy, why don't you file a dispute with paypal? If you paid by check or money order, that will be tough. Ron, you said you saw some stuff on ebay belong to corey, you can request info on the Seller to verified if it is the same guy. I will be honest with you, I know 3 peoples have the same 1st & last name as myself live in the same county. You said you have witness that saw him at certain races. Are those people willing to be your witness?

Just some info for you to gather for your cases. Good luck.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service