JLOCK

Old 07-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Thumbs down JLOCK

Nice that he is selling his car accepts offers 6-28, leaves you hanging. Watch his accept more offers on the post, then leaves a note about his local guy first dibs. Very bush league. My communication was by PM so it does no show on thread.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...45#post2489945
Old 07-09-2006, 09:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Well, here is my side of his story. He leaves out the fact that I did not officially accept "his" offer because his pm to me only asked me if I accepted paypal. He also fails to mention that he did not timely respond back to the pm replies that I sent to him. Plus, he never gave me any of his contact information (personal email, address to mail, phone number, etc) to talk about other alternatives to consumating the transaction since I did not have paypal and was in the process of trying to set up an account. My main complaint about his thread here is that it took him about a week to respond back to my replies to his pms. For someone that appeared to have wanted the car I was selling, he did not seem to be in a hurry to respond back to me or work our another alternative to the paypal situation. Just like anyone else selling on this forum, you sell to the person that is serious about purchasing your goods and comes up with the money.
Old 07-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Asking $150 said I would take it for $150 asked if you took Paypal, sent me a response saying you would get back to me regarding paypal, if you told me that paypal was not an option a cashiers check would have been no big deal.

I was not the one that did not follow-up, as per attached message. I was waiting for your response.

Private Message: Re: MTX
JLock
Tech Fanatic

North Dallas, TX

779 Posts Since Nov 2001 06-28-2006, 10:09 AM Re: MTX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tire Chunker

I will take the MTX minus engine pay pal $150 how much for shipping to MN.

What servos come with car?

Let me check on the shipping. Do you prefer UPS or US Post Office? Let me check to see if my Pay Pal account is still active. I have not used it in about 4 years and I don't know if it still exists. The servos that are in it are stock Futaba servos. Let me check into those issues and I will be getting back to you.
JLock
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JLock
Find More Posts by JLock
Add JLock to Your Buddy List

Delete this Message
Delete MessageTo delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Delete this Message