Diva

Old 01-09-2003, 12:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default Diva ????? reliability

I received the item I purchased as described. Took a little while but it was the post offices fault. Would do business again.

James

UPDATE: The ESC appeared to be fine. However, when the ESC was hooked up the brakes were fried. Novak said it will cost some good money to get it repaired.

Diva, you should make good on this.

James

Last edited by dirtybirk; 02-20-2003 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-09-2003, 12:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Wink

My pleasure of doing business with you. Let me know if you want any help in the future.

Cheers
Old 02-20-2003, 02:10 PM
Tech Addict

Default DIVA the ESC is no good

DIVA,

I forwarded the GT7 I bought from you in December to another RCer. Come to find out the brakes don't work. How can you sell something that is broke with out saying it is broke. Now I will have to refund the money and also pay to get the GT7 repaired. I could have and should have bought a new one to begin with. Email me and come good on this and I will delete this post and post saying you did the right thing.

[email protected]

James

Last edited by dirtybirk; 02-20-2003 at 03:31 PM.
Old 02-20-2003, 03:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I will just keep my mouth shut
Old 02-20-2003, 03:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by KINGZJ
I will just keep my mouth shut
Here we go again

Be nice now
-Dave
Old 02-20-2003, 11:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

whether or not Diva is at fault is one thing.
What i do know is that ONT BUY ELECTRONICS OR BATTERIES that are used.
simply might not be the seller's fault.who's to say moisture trapped in the packaging wont damage the microcomponents inside?
i have bought electronics AND batteries but both turned up crap.
the sellers were good enuff to either refund/reimburse repairs..
but such a waste of time and postage money.
This is my 2cents on a sensitive issue.
Old 02-21-2003, 12:29 AM
Tech Addict

Default DIVA

Diva has said he will refund my money for the ESC. He has come good on his end so far. I will post again when I receive the refund.

James

The situation was resolved favorably. Accidents do occur, but Diva was quick in handling it. It could have been handled differently. Diva refunded my payment for the ESC. Not many people would have done that. He stands behind his product and most of all his word. The esc will be returned to Diva as agreed.

So, everybody including NeO-pRo-3, JDM_DOHC_SiR, lee82gx, even KINGZJ, it's no problem to deal with him. And electronic items should be OK.

James

Last edited by dirtybirk; 02-21-2003 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-21-2003, 02:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up Dealing with Diva

I had the pleasure of buying an RC car from Diva and it was all good. I got the item last monday as scheduled and promised. He not only gave me a good deal but also offered to shoulder part of the shipping cost for future dealings. The item was likewise as described.

I'd say this guy is a good person over all and certainly an honest businessman. I will certainly deal with him again. In fact, we are in the process of our second transaction. I have sent him about $800 today and the package is ready to be shipped out tomorrow.

I only thought of posting this so you guys can deal with him in confidence and hopefully give dirtybirk some sense of security that the guy has it in him to try to resolve business matters. He really seem to be the person who wants to have more friends than enemies.

No worries...
Just my two cents worth
Old 02-21-2003, 11:00 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Thumbs up Good News

Glad to see that this was cleared up

and great to hear good feed back about DIVA

-Dave
Old 02-21-2003, 11:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Red face

My usual way of handling problems is to act as quick as possible instead of talk and talk. Problems do occur. Murphy's law - what might go wrong will go wrong. The item itself doesn't count, the attitude of the buyer and seller do.

I think everybody agrees that every deal should be handled in private, from posting adv to negotiation to shipping. To me the transaction was not ended even after shipping. I have my after-sale service. If the buyer was not satisfied, I'll try to fix it. If the buyer was satisfied, they might place 2nd order as in the case of jwf-ronni.

I have completed over hundreds of transactions with the total value of over $10,000. Won't you believe that every single transaction went smooth? I bet you won't. Problems did occur. But everytime I tried to fix it up asap. To name a few, I have refunded a buyer for a mal-function charger; I have sent a replacement to a buyer for a broken parts.

What I really hate is the buyer publicising the so-called whole picture before the seller takes any action. Everybody has the responsibility to keep the order of this forum. Damaging other's name before or without coming to a concrete conclusion is absolutely immoral. Not to mention those who has spitted over other's adv.

I'm not defending the seller side. In fact, the buyer should bear the same responsibility. In this case, dirtybirk should have checked the ESC before shipping to his buyer. God knows if there's anything wrong during my shippment to him. If dirtybirk have checked it first, misunderstanding between him and his buyer could be avoided. Of course, I'd take the same action of giving full refund.

OK, I have talked too much. I will act now to complete my other deals.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 02-21-2003, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

This is just my opinion but giving a full refund might be to much diva. I would offer to pay for the shipping and repair at Novak but not to give full refund. I have to admit you are doing more than your part here.