Wiki Posts
Search

Beware of Jmorgan

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 08:48 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)
Default Issue fixed

He agreed to buy a body from me and paid with a paypal echeck (your only option if you don't back up your paypal account with a credit card). I told him I would send it after it cleared and he said he wanted it in time for a race the next weekend and insisted that the funds had been pulled on his end. I ship the next day and check the Paypal status and the estimated payment date bumped back 2 weeks from where it was prior to telling him that I shipped the item. He has since cancelled the payment from his end without notice.

The good news is that he did not take delivery of the body so I get that back but beware, he will not respond to email after you ship and the cancellation of payment from his end can only mean that he meant to steal the body from me.

Do not trust Jmorgan.

Last edited by Davidka; 06-07-2006 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

4 days since he canceled payment and no replies to any of the emails/pm's that I've sent.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

does this sound familiar?? also posted by jmorgan :
interested in radio...can you ship tomorrow? if so, i can send pp tomorrow..have to transfer funds from checking acct to buy it...LMK
he insisted i should ship with a "pending " E-check and after i declined and tod him that it would have to clear first before i ship , he PM'd me this in return:
it would, but i have been burnt a few times like that..even when i paid through pp instantly if you can ship when the echeck hits i would feel much better about it.....not to say you are like the "others" but third time was the charm for me being burnt....
Old 03-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

what a dirtbag. You should report him to paypal.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Same thing happened to me with jmorgan, sold him a m11 on the 4th and the echeck bounced. Got the radio back today but only because I threatened to drive the 4hrs to his hometown and file a police report for theft and fraud for the bouched check.

DO NOT DO ANY BUSISSES WITH JMORGAN

What a f@#*^ loser!
Old 03-30-2007, 10:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

do NOT ship until payment clears...ever
Old 03-30-2007, 10:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

BEWARE! I'm still waiting for an e check to clear for an intake manifold I sold on ebay (6 days and counting). I'm not shipping untill it clears.
Old 03-31-2007, 11:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 52 (98%+)
Exclamation asking

hi there. are you guys talking about jim morgan from marion ohio? because i bought a kyosho st-r from him and i got the truggy but not the clutch bell shoes, bearings and flywheel. he told me he will mail it but never received it and when i called him back he said it's not his problem anymore. BEWARE OF JIM OR CHARLES MORGAN.............