Beware Numskull

Old 05-15-2006, 11:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamescam
Curious, if you don't think feedback from transactions outside of RCTech were applicable why do you list links to your HobbyTalk and eBay Feedback in your RCTech signature?
Because I take pride in my feedback. Why do you think I list it smartie. Online business is very different from face to face business which this transaction was. All you have online is other people's opinion. Let's drop thid thread. It has stayed on top of the feedback forum long enough.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nordheim
Because I take pride in my feedback. Why do you think I list it smartie. Online business is very different from face to face business which this transaction was. All you have online is other people's opinion.
There are several posts in this forum about problems that occurred on other sites or in person transactions. While a good argument could be made to not allow feedback from outside RCTech on these boards that currently isn't the case and using other posts as precedence the poster should be allowed to voice his version of the story without being attacked. Furthermore, it is hard to give your statement of "the transaction didn't happen here so the feedback shouldn't be poster here" credibility when you yourself use feedback from outside RCTech.

Don't misunderstand this as me taking sides, I'm just doing my part for the first amendment
Old 05-16-2006, 10:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

How is Shane not like we describe?

We claim Shane bought items from us over 8 months ago and has not fully paid the agreed amount.

Shane acknowledges he bought items from us over 8 months ago and has not paid the agreed amount.

I had written my $10 off months ago, but when Shane chose to blame me for his refusal to pay another racer, it was time to speak up.

The idea that we should spend more of our time making trips to SIR @ 1.5 hours & $15 in gas ea. in hopes that he may suddenly pay this time are absurd.

I am glad to hear that not everyone who Shane buys from has been shorted but the fact remains there are at least 2 that were.

I think many people including you, Nordheim, feel trader feedback is important regardless us where the transaction occurs otherwise you would not have asked me to leave feedback for you regarding our dealings.

I got cheated several months ago and have no desire to argue over a measly $10.

The bad trader report has been posted, the trader has responded with some sort of excuse. I fail to see how any good can come continue this debate. I have let it go and will not waste any more of my time with this thread.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:32 AM
Tech Master

Default Finished with this thread

My sentiments exactly, Mark. Shane, it takes little effort to drop the payment in the mail to me. This was never about the $ 10.00, but rather the lack of honesty and character. When I went out of my way to help a fellow rc'r, they should at least pay as they agreed to do. Do what you want to do about it Shane, you have to live with yourself. I'm done with this thread.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jtveten
My sentiments exactly, Mark. Shane, it takes little effort to drop the payment in the mail to me. This was never about the $ 10.00, but rather the lack of honesty and character. When I went out of my way to help a fellow rc'r, they should at least pay as they agreed to do. Do what you want to do about it Shane, you have to live with yourself. I'm done with this thread.

JOHN I told you i would pay you.i was not happy about the way you went about it but that is life. i will see at fw and take care of it.

thanks shane
Old 05-16-2006, 06:02 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mtveten
How is Shane not like we describe?

We claim Shane bought items from us over 8 months ago and has not fully paid the agreed amount.

Shane acknowledges he bought items from us over 8 months ago and has not paid the agreed amount.

I had written my $10 off months ago, but when Shane chose to blame me for his refusal to pay another racer, it was time to speak up.

The idea that we should spend more of our time making trips to SIR @ 1.5 hours & $15 in gas ea. in hopes that he may suddenly pay this time are absurd.

I am glad to hear that not everyone who Shane buys from has been shorted but the fact remains there are at least 2 that were.

I think many people including you, Nordheim, feel trader feedback is important regardless us where the transaction occurs otherwise you would not have asked me to leave feedback for you regarding our dealings.

I got cheated several months ago and have no desire to argue over a measly $10.

The bad trader report has been posted, the trader has responded with some sort of excuse. I fail to see how any good can come continue this debate. I have let it go and will not waste any more of my time with this thread.
Mark you fail to address the converation Shane had with you less than a week after receiving the batteries. IT WASN'T EIGHT MONTHS LATER!!!!! It was the following week. Shane told you the batteries were bad, you refused him a refund he chalked it up to not being worth the effort. There is one major point that both of you are failing to mention. I don't know the details about what caused you to leave SIR never to return, but at the time of the purchase Shane could count on seeing you weekly at the track. Next thing you know your pit spaces are empty and you're gone. He hasn't seen you since, and it has been months. I don't know why you left, but it definately complicated this transaction.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:10 PM
Tech Rookie

why dont you guys take your dirty laundry else where
it didnt happen on the forum
the bunch of you sound like a group of prissy little girls fighting over
a boy
get a life its 10 FREAKIN DOLLARS GET OVER IT