Beware Numskull

Old 05-13-2006, 07:11 PM
Tech Master

Default BAd weterdude and Numskull

Westerdude, your one sick dude! Fact is Shane raced on the batteries he got from Mark at he Slugfest. Fact he raced on the batteries at SIR for two race days and two weeks after the Slugfest. He seemed to like the batteries well enough then. Westerdude, there is no excuse for not paying and now in the last two days come up with these lame excuses. Youv'e shown your true colors. SHANE, PAY ME THE BALANCE OF MY MONEY FOR THE AMB PT i SOLD LAST SEPT. 2005 AT THE SLUGFEST, OR RETURN IT TO ME AND I'LL RETURN YOUR MONEY. iS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH?
Old 05-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Tech Adept

like i said before i race at sir weekly and if you want your money show your face at sir.it will be on the wall.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:39 PM
Tech Addict

John do you actually read or do you just blather on endlessly like a stupid Chatty Cathy doll that no one can turn off. I told you in no uncertain terms just come to SIR next weekend and I'd take care of it. That offer still stands, in fact I'll make sure it's at the front counter waiting for you on Saturday. End of story.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 283 (100%+)

you guys make the northwest look great with this thread by the way
Old 05-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Johnny PM
Old 05-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Tech Master

Shane I'm not driving 76 miles to pick up $10.00. Put the money in the mail to me; Tveten Real Estate, PO BOX 97156, Lakewood, WA 98497.
Old 05-13-2006, 09:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

What I said was my understanding of what happened at the 2 day race in Sep.
I might have been wrong, but I still think that way.
The batts I got from you didn't bother me at all, Iv'e gotten good deals from you and your dad before, sometime things just dont work.
I do hope that you,your dad and Shane get things worked out, this stuff doesn't do rc racing any good at all.
I've sold Shane a couple of cars and a KO Mars with no probs at all, plus whenever I lent him parts they were always returned or replaced.

Fred
Old 05-14-2006, 08:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

OHHHHHH, Real Estate agent...Now it's making sense. That's why your so good at twisting and turning the truth around to your benefit. So far EVERYONE I've talked to in your rc community can't stand you. Do us all a favor and get a life, and a new hobby.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Shane just mail me the money please and like Fred said this is not good for the rc community. I believe in giving second even third chances, so Shane mail me the money and all will be forgotten.

Thanks,

John Tveten, Owner/Broker Tveten Real Estate, for the benefit of Crazy5, (village Idiot), which I'm not going to dinify his post with a response.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

So what does all of this have to do with RcTech? If the transaction didn't happen on here why is it drug all over the place on here for a measly $10.
Shane is easy to find at SIR every week. SIR is not that far away from Fantasyworld. Perhaps you can pick up the $10 and use it to fill gas on your way back. Move on people
Old 05-15-2006, 01:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jtveten
Shane just mail me the money please and like Fred said this is not good for the rc community. I believe in giving second even third chances, so Shane mail me the money and all will be forgotten.

Thanks,

John Tveten, Owner/Broker Tveten Real Estate, for the benefit of Crazy5, (village Idiot), which I'm not going to dinify his post with a response.
The truth stings!
Old 05-15-2006, 06:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This thread should be closed. This was not a trade on Rctech. No more stool pushers!
Old 05-15-2006, 07:34 PM

Trader Rating: 150 (99%+)

Originally Posted by RickBud
This thread should be closed. This was not a trade on Rctech. No more stool pushers!
Don't know that I agree with that. Feedback from any forum is valid anywhere if it shows a persons real nature. That's why people (that have good feedback) put their ebay name on their selling pages, so someone can check out the kind of person they are.
So just because a transaction didn't take place at this exact site, DOESN'T mean that feedback/warnings left about a person aren't valid.
Feedback is feedback....
Old 05-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING
Don't know that I agree with that. Feedback from any forum is valid anywhere if it shows a persons real nature. That's why people (that have good feedback) put their ebay name on their selling pages, so someone can check out the kind of person they are.
So just because a transaction didn't take place at this exact site, DOESN'T mean that feedback/warnings left about a person aren't valid.
Feedback is feedback....
Well, Shane isn't like what the Tveten's explain on here. That's the problem man. It's now being dragged out and it's getting old. There are people with a lot more valid issues to be pulled through the negative feedback thread.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nordheim
So what does all of this have to do with RcTech? If the transaction didn't happen on here why is it drug all over the place on here for a measly $10.
Curious, if you don't think feedback from transactions outside of RCTech were applicable why do you list links to your HobbyTalk and eBay Feedback in your RCTech signature?

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service