R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Pcnutz Bad Trader (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/11273-pcnutz-bad-trader.html)

jeffrock 12-30-2002 07:11 PM

Pcnutz Bad Trader

Do not trade with him, I traded a near new totaly clean e-maxx for a t-maxx that he said was in great shape and totally clean with a good engine. And I trusted him enough that I send my e-maxx first, I also send him 2 2400 batts, I open the t-maxx box and it smelled so bad. there was cow crap jammed in every corner and fuel spilled all over the box, broken bulked head and about 4 other missing parts, he also took out the glow plug so all the dirt fuel and cow crap got in the engine, I had to dissmantle the entire truck including engine before I ever started it, and GUESS WHAT? it never started, that engine with "lots of life left" was totally gone no compression at all. oh he sounds nice on the phone but he is a disshonest ripoff artist. DON"T TRUST HIM...

pcnutz 01-02-2003 07:37 PM

your on crack it was a clean emaxx, it had taped up sliders keeping them together, rocks jammed under the skids, hard packed grease and dirt all over the diffs, the chassi cracked and chopped up thar it flexed over and inch, duck taped evx, i will admited it was oily and the pix showed it too, and how did you think i got fresh dog crap on it, with a good running engine with 1/2 a gallon through it. hehe

jeffrock 01-02-2003 11:39 PM

your on crack it was a clean emaxx, it had taped up sliders keeping them together, rocks jammed under the skids, hard packed grease and dirt all over the diffs, the chassi cracked and chopped up thar it flexed over and inch, duck taped evx, i will admited it was oily and the pix showed it too, and how did you think i got fresh dog crap on it, with a good running engine with 1/2 a gallon through it. hehe

You sure have a twisted view of reality. first off, the sliders had shrink wrap on them to make them stronger not to keep them together. dirt and grease all over the diffs HUH? The thing had less than 20 runs on it and never off the pavement(dirt huh?) The chassis was NOT cracked and shifting servo was removed and the chassis trimmed to cut weight, (you saw all this in the pics) the EVX was new and was SERVO TAPED to the chassis, ever heard of servo tape IDIOT? it is quite different than duck tape, you said it was a CLEAN T-Maxx and YOU NEVER got pics to me. good running engine my A$$, I sent it back to traxxas and they told me it was a goner, 1/2 gallon you LAIR. face it you are a dishonest cheat that is willing to lie and decieve to get other peoples hard earned items. this guy is NOT to be trusted. I know you don't breed them to smart down there in KY and it sure shows here. do us all a favor and stay off these boards.
:flaming:

MaverickRacing 01-03-2003 04:35 PM

Agreeing with Jeffrock on this one...

with a name like pcnutz, id expect it.

Dont trade with people that have 69,420,nutz,blow,bole,etc in their names. obviously they are kids looking to get something for nothing.

KINGZJ 01-04-2003 07:39 AM

This is none of my buisness but !

Pcnuts you seem to be dissapointed as well so why don't you guys trade back it would be the more honest thing to do. Other than that it sounds like pcnuts is a scammer....

fastphil 01-04-2003 08:26 AM

i dont know what to think....i got pics of what i am trading for and he SENDS it out..personally i think its a good deal..i will post feedback after i get it. thanks for the help anyway

MaverickRacing 01-04-2003 10:30 AM

Originally posted by KINGZJ

Pcnuts you seem to be dissapointed as well so why don't you guys trade back it would be the more honest thing to do. Other than that it sounds like pcnuts is a scammer....

I bet nobody even thought of that. Good idea.:nod: