KINGZJ what a scam

Old 12-25-2002, 05:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default KINGZJ what a scam

you guys be the judge. Here is the thread http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=10774

Now he find a guy with a turbo 30 wants a pulsar. And back out of the deal. I remember reading in this thread that he complained that Diva did that to him.

I guess what goes around will come around.

Stop shooting you mouth off. Unless you will follow though. Just like a child
Old 12-25-2002, 09:38 PM
dtm
Tech Champion

Looks to me that KINGZJ ain't as innocent as he protrays himself to be!!!!

KINGZJ- pls learn to practice before you start preaching!!

Thank you for exposing this theisgroup!! I'm sure Diva will "crease" himself laughing!!
Old 12-25-2002, 10:37 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm
Looks to me that KINGZJ ain't as innocent as he protrays himself to be!!!!

KINGZJ- pls learn to practice before you start preaching!!

Thank you for exposing this theisgroup!! I'm sure Diva will "crease" himself laughing!!
I cannot stop laughing !
Old 12-25-2002, 11:09 PM
Tech Regular

And by reading that thread it appears he knows it all.......
Old 12-25-2002, 11:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You have got to be kidding. Yes I did get myself into some word mess but we never had a "deal pending" I never got any money and frankly this guy was way to pushy on his coraspondence. I did nothing wrong.
Old 12-25-2002, 11:40 PM
Tech Elite

theisgroup,

I sent you a message about our "deal" I did not back out completely I am just looking for a good deal right now I am not in a hurry so I do not need to rush like you seem to want to. The fact of the matter is I personally got some bad vibes out of our coraspondence and was not sure I wanted to deal with you. I am not some 16 year old kid that is why I am carefull on who or what I trade. with how crappy these lrp's are I am sure you will not have a hard time finding one for a steal anyways.................

this is what I posted on the other thread.
Old 12-25-2002, 11:43 PM
Tech Elite

this is what he sent in a email to me

Jesse,

I would take

pulsar + $150 for t30
Pulsat + $250 for t35bl

Both shipped of course

yang

Now does that look like a good deal?

I don't think so!

Does that deal look like anything posted on the thread?

I don't think so!

Now that their is the correct info on the thread maybe you mud slingers will shut up a little and realize I did nothing wrong.
Old 12-25-2002, 11:46 PM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by KINGZJ
You have got to be kidding. Yes I did get myself into some word mess but we never had a "deal pending" I never got any money and frankly this guy was way to pushy on his coraspondence. I did nothing wrong.
errrrr...well thats a slightly different attitude you have now that you are in retreat!!!! You weren't like that when you flamed Diva for doing the same thing.....like theisgroup said.....what comes around goes around.......your credibility is for ALL to see and judge now!

Looks to me that you had a deal with theisgroup......and a deal is a deal. theisgroup was prepared to follow through. Whether you had bad vibes...or with 16 year old kids....or whatever.....you are simply trying to find an excuse to justify your actions.....

EXCUSE....not reason....... KINGZJ you are a hypocrite!!! Don't play the "innocent" card and simply take it like a MAN....
Old 12-26-2002, 01:11 AM
Tech Regular

Actually The Pulsar+250 for the BL is a great deal...you seem to hate the pulsar, since you said "$100 its yours" plus the fact that they have been selling used 'Bl's for $350+ about $16 for shipping, id say its a deal to go after.

And no, i wont shut up a little....you talk about us being mud slingers? Why if we are mud slingers, you must be a poo poo slinger, because you thrashed Diva in about 3-4 different threads over something as simple as theisgroup's situation.

I say apologize to Diva for flaming him over nothing, i guarentee we will get off your case.
Old 12-26-2002, 03:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default here is his reply

here is his email to me:

"hold on a minute dude. their is no need to get upset. You never even sent me any money or anything like that. Do you think I am crazy. You could not pass a deal up like that so why should I. If you are going to be a complete baby about this then I am a man of my word and we can work out some kind of deal. As far as I am concerned we were still in the talking phase with nothing laid down so I am sorry if I mislead you. "

kingzj

I will still take it for $100 as offered in the thread and agreed upon in the thread. I may sound pushy, but I am on this thread to help people, by buying what they have for sale and selling them what they need. I have several rc products. And offered you a deal on a turbo since you were getting out of your Pulsar. If you don't like my deals, just say no. But a deal is a deal. I don't think sealing it with cash is when a deal is made. The deal is made when a man give his word. And based on the posts here, it looks like you gave your word on the pulsar thread. "If you want it, it is yours" is your statement.
Old 12-26-2002, 04:36 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by MaverickRacing
Actually The Pulsar+250 for the BL is a great deal...you seem to hate the pulsar, since you said "$100 its yours" plus the fact that they have been selling used 'Bl's for $350+ about $16 for shipping, id say its a deal to go after.

And no, i wont shut up a little....you talk about us being mud slingers? Why if we are mud slingers, you must be a poo poo slinger, because you thrashed Diva in about 3-4 different threads over something as simple as theisgroup's situation.

I say apologize to Diva for flaming him over nothing, i guarentee we will get off your case.
Well put MaverickRacing...had it not been KINGZJ persistence to be a pain in the neck on other threads...I would not have bothered to comment on this!!
Old 12-26-2002, 04:38 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Default Re: here is his reply

Originally posted by theisgroup
here is his email to me:

".......... Do you think I am crazy. You could not pass a deal up like that so why should I. .............. "

kingzj
If this is a quote then it certainly sounds like KINGZJ backing out of a deal.......
Old 12-26-2002, 07:24 AM
Tech Master

I think you guys are reaching in going after KingZJ.

A deal is not completed in a post in the middle of a public thread. It seemed like a flip comment that he could have it for 100. I've done many deals and they are finalized behind the scenes through many emails or PM's and exchanging of addresses, etc. A post of interest in a thread is just the start of the process.

It's admirable that you guys will go to great lengths to defend your comrade Diva.

It is clear to all who saw my thread and to the people who saw the car he sold me that he str8 up sold me a junk car a few months ago. The car was even worse than what I posted as I had to spent mucho $$$ replacing damaged parts right down to the severely tweaked chassis.

But you guys even defended that. I think you should let Diva defend himself. If he wants to treat people well then he will get positive feedback - as he has many times before. The ones he screws he will get negative response from - as he has before. But it's not right to go chasing down whomever complains about Diva all over the forum.
Old 12-26-2002, 07:31 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by patelladragger
I think you should let Diva defend himself.
If you believe so, why you step in here? why you dont say let king zj defend himself instead?
Old 12-26-2002, 07:35 AM
Tech Champion

comrade? what comrade?

if you said we are Diva's comrade, then you are kingzj's comrade?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.