Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KINGZJ what a scam

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2002, 07:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

If you guys took the time to read the email that theisgroup posted that I sent it said I am a man of my word and if he was going to be a baby about this I would still go through with the deal. I was trying to avoid a thread like this where I am getting trashed.
Now what should I do now?

Should I still sell the baby this charger even after he has trashed me?

Since we never exchanged pictures I could send him a charger that has be dropped and kicked around right? No where did I say it was in perfect shape infact all I did was badmouth it.

Like I said the deal was not done in my book not even close.

Theisgroup if you still want it send money to [email protected] on paypal, Since you do not know the condition of the charger don't be surprised with what you get.

Theisgroup did I mention shipping you can add $20 for that so now the grand total is going to be $120 for something that you have no idea what condition is.

So do we have a deal? I posted it on here so every one can see I am a man of my word. I am going to go through with the deal even though you have trashed me. So please send me the money so I can send out this pos.

And if you do not send me the money I guess you are the hipocrit that backed out on a "deal"

Like I said the deal was not done but you thought so. So now you can deal with what you get.
Old 12-26-2002, 08:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

Since we never exchanged pictures I could send him a charger that has be dropped and kicked around right? No where did I say it was in perfect shape infact all I did was badmouth it.
Wow, that realy instilled confidence in this failed deal. Since everyone has been invited to comment, I'll simply say that the point of theisgroup's thread was to point out the dual standards of KINGZJ.

Why is it the "victim" (theisgroup) acts calm while the perp twists the situation to place themselves as the victim that has incurred the greatest wrong?

Get over it kingzj, you got caught up and you are self destructing.

Peace!
Old 12-26-2002, 08:10 AM
Tech Elite

farn what are you talking about?

I never really had a deal with him I am not self destructing at all. I am just simply going through with the deal as planned now
Old 12-26-2002, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

Now what is their to get over? I am just waiting to see if theisgroup wants the pos or not. If not I will sell it elswhere.
Old 12-26-2002, 08:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default what do you guys think.

Sound like a pretty good deal?

Old 12-26-2002, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

what are you backing out now theisgroup?

Does this mean I can trash you?

I am not going to trash you but do you now understand that we did not have a complete deal? we could have.
Old 12-26-2002, 08:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally posted by Manticore
comrade? what comrade?

if you said we are Diva's comrade, then you are kingzj's comrade?
He still thinks that we are in China where people called their parents comrade long time ago.
Old 12-26-2002, 08:30 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

If you believe so, why you step in here? why you dont say let king zj defend himself instead?
"clap" "clap" clap" "clap"...well said!!
Old 12-26-2002, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by MaverickRacing
I say apologize to Diva for flaming him over nothing, i guarentee we will get off your case.
I accept your apologies and thanks for your gaurantees.
Old 12-26-2002, 08:36 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Diva
He still thinks that we are in China where people called their parents comrade long time ago.
we are china, and we are comrade !! so what?? is it something that offence in BIG AMERICAN law?
Old 12-26-2002, 08:40 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

we are china, and we are comrade !! so what?? is it something that offence in BIG AMERICAN law?
Can't remember seeing that...last time I looked!!!

PS- patelladragger this thread is not about supporting Diva.....is about the misled crusade that KINGZJ has been on...it was he that started hijacking other people's threads!
Old 12-26-2002, 08:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default I will let the forum decide

Our peers seem to be the best to help play out this dilemma. Based on kingzj and his product's description. Remember it just came back from LRP. Should I buy this charger of His?
Old 12-26-2002, 08:43 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Default Re: I will let the forum decide

Originally posted by theisgroup
Our peers seem to be the best to help play out this dilemma. Based on kingzj and his product's description. Remember it just came back from LRP. Should I buy this charger of His?
When you have had to go to all this hassle then CA glue will not mend any broken trust.....my vote is NO!!

He had his chance and blew it!!!
Old 12-26-2002, 08:45 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: I will let the forum decide

Originally posted by theisgroup
If we give you suggestion, somebody will say that we step in your deal. But I think we have the same answer in our heart.
Old 12-26-2002, 08:46 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm
Can't remember seeing that...last time I looked!!!

PS- patelladragger this thread is not about supporting Diva.....is about the misled crusade that KINGZJ has been on...it was he that started hijacking other people's threads!
wowow hijacking !! that's hot topic!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.