Heads up Guys...

Old 04-14-2006, 09:37 AM
Tech Adept

Default Update

Update - 4/14

I woke this morning to find 2 phones calls from a 713 area code - I quickly checked my voice mail and it was Ken - message said "This is ken from huston, Tracking number 0303 0130 0002 9286 6449" EOM

I think things are looking brighter. We will know in a couple of days when that package arrives.

J
Old 04-15-2006, 12:19 AM
Tech Adept

Default looks like something is in the mail!

Update - 4/15 -

Just checked the tracking number = Huston we have lift off

------------------------------------------------------------

Label/Receipt Number: 0303 0130 0002 9286 6449

Your item was accepted at 8:21 am on April 14, 2006 in HOUSTON, TX 77004. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

------------------------------------------------------------

Couple of more days and we may have this situation resolved.

Cheers,
jeff
Old 04-15-2006, 01:30 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I like the hellokitty thread the best. The boyfriend thing is classic!

Why go to movies when you can read this stuff.
Old 04-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Default heads up guys

info for those looking for Choco,Ken Meyers, he post on houstonrc.com under the name schoolmemeries. I have warned the people a on that site who he is. Feel free to you the site. Cars,boats and planes. The site is base in Houston and my son basher says he talks to him.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:55 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by pimpjuice_101
Man this is crazy, thanks for the pm warning me about redneck15 he wanted pics of my 415 msx, after ripping off so many people can't the police do something? if I lived in Texas I would go to his house for ya But he has to be going to a track or hobby shop to get his rc fix, Eventually someone he delt bad will catch up with him.

karma?

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=110409
Old 04-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Wow, The nerve of some people. I'm sure he is just like you, Rips people off and is scared to show his face
Old 04-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

The Bad thing is that there are so many people that you CAN trust, that it makes a person relaxed so to speak on selling and trading. the best thing to do is sew an American flag t-shirt on him and send him over to Iraq and drop him off in the middle of Baghdad with a sign that says f*** Osama and all his mindeless followers
ironics coming from a ripoff artist...
Old 04-17-2006, 02:23 PM
Tech Rookie

Default help

I fly planes and my son races 1/8 scale and 1/10 trucks and never seen him. Live in cypress Tx. just out side houston. I posted on www.houstonrc.com about Ken. Go see how he handling the comments. Join the site if you choose to.
Old 04-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Tech Adept

This was not a rip off and I will return the msx if the payment wasnt made to his paypal, along with the spares that i purchased for it. I'm waiting for Guo Chean to respond to my pm on what to do with paypal.
Old 04-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Tech Adept

Default Update

Update Monday April 17th, 2006

I came home to find a package from Huston TX. Everything was in order. The orginal package was never opened. Ken - I want to thank you for returning my Hudy setup stands. I will make sure that everything is cleared up at the Local post office.

Peer pressure can be a powerful force as I have learned from this exp. I thank everyone who provided support and Ideas to help my situation.

Cheers,
jeff
Old 04-17-2006, 06:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The Bad thing is that there are so many people that you CAN trust, that it makes a person relaxed so to speak on selling and trading. the best thing to do is sew an American flag t-shirt on him and send him over to Iraq and drop him off in the middle of Baghdad with a sign that says f*** Osama and all his mindeless followers

no...put a cartoon depiction of mohamad on him...then everyone will want to kill him...
Old 04-18-2006, 03:56 AM
PD2
Tech Master

Originally Posted by monstergecko
Update Monday April 17th, 2006

I came home to find a package from Huston TX. Everything was in order. The orginal package was never opened. Ken - I want to thank you for returning my Hudy setup stands. I will make sure that everything is cleared up at the Local post office.

Peer pressure can be a powerful force as I have learned from this exp. I thank everyone who provided support and Ideas to help my situation.

Cheers,
jeff
Wow! Now that is shocking, honestly. But I think this is mainly due to the fact that we all jumped on this one before he had the opportunity to pull off the scam. Too many of these deals have not gone this way and the trader/seller is left begging for cash or their item. Thank God it worked out for you!

PD2
Old 05-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

He's still at it...

Just received this via PM...

Originally Posted by redneck15
my sons b-day is next monday,i would like to buy it...if i express a money order to you,are you able to send the car out asap?
Here's my response...

Do you mean BEFORE I get the money order? If that's the case, no way.

If you want to "express" me a money order, the car is yours, but if it sells before I get your money order, I will just ship the MO back to you. I am very familiar with your past and am in no mood to play games. So if you are serious, send me an e-mail with an ACTUAL tracking number tomorrow.

I don't really expect to hear from you, but what the hell. I'll give it a shot.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I'm pretty sure if he even had a kid, that he already sold all his toys to support his bad habits!
Old 05-04-2006, 11:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

or his "kid" is happy...as many people as he has ripped off...that or he has a big pile of burnt weed...one time is bad...two times is just stupid...but how many times...it would be super duper if we had a pic of him to post on here...and houstonrc too...that might get some thangs done...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.