Like Tree9Likes

scammer alert Danibiola10

Old 01-13-2022, 04:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 330 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BSchorr View Post
Here is the thing though.. I didnt not choose F & F as a payment option.. It should lf sent it the normal way.. I got charged paypal fees..
If your the buyer, how did you get charged PP fee's? If G and S they take fee's from the seller? The DOUGLAS email has been a scam with multiple, multiple RCTECH handles attached. I am humbly surprised with you have over 100 deals that you would email a 3rd party? If you sent money normal G and S you should be able to get all your money back. Hope it works out.....
Old 01-14-2022, 01:07 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by konasubs View Post
If your the buyer, how did you get charged PP fee's? If G and S they take fee's from the seller? The DOUGLAS email has been a scam with multiple, multiple RCTECH handles attached. I am humbly surprised with you have over 100 deals that you would email a 3rd party? If you sent money normal G and S you should be able to get all your money back. Hope it works out.....
The only time, that I know, that PP charges the person sending the money a fee is if they use a credit card to send a gift/f&f payment.
Old 01-14-2022, 02:51 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Huge red flags!

Had the same experience everyone here had with him. BUT, realized fast that trying to add $100 for a shipment of shocks from where he said he lived in Raleigh.. im in upstate SC.. come on man! I never sent funds and reported his profile to mods with screen shots. Hopefully ppl see the red flags.
Old Yesterday, 11:17 AM
Tech Rookie

Me too I received the message and mail from him. After sending photos he doesn’t want to send me additional details, so I said ok for xxx€ but by PayPal Services and goods. He didn’t accept because he said that It’s needed time to receive this money to use and this is the first shit information, so I understood and now I see the post…so bad these users
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

The guy just doesn’t give up!! Happened right after I posted my looks for Truggy thread.
Old Today, 12:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Why the hell haven't the admins banned this scammers ass yet? Been a member for almost a month trying to scam people.