Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
TCS...... DO NOT BUY FROM!!!!!! Beware!!! >

TCS...... DO NOT BUY FROM!!!!!! Beware!!!

Like Tree23Likes

TCS...... DO NOT BUY FROM!!!!!! Beware!!!

Old 06-03-2021, 02:53 PM
Tech Initiate

He's at it again...

Old 06-03-2021, 03:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Old 06-03-2021, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 203 (100%+)

Its not every day you see the guy in question looking at the thread about him
TIME MACHINE and tbrewer187 like this.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:08 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Troubles Dad View Post
Its not every day you see the guy in question looking at the thread about him

Good. I want him to remember this thread and this moment when the evil bastard rots you know where.
tbrewer187 likes this.
Old 06-04-2021, 10:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 245 (100%+)

tcs , it’s a scammer , this individual goes by the name ( VERA BOWER) and the Paypal email dddress is ( [email protected] )

Or it could be any email address at this point but this person is THIEF !!!!!!

Be very aware of this person !!!

Old 06-05-2021, 02:55 PM
Tech Regular

He also went by Sullivan. Same number to text.. Too bad the moderators do noting to stop him.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 365 (100%+)

Don’t mean to be harsh… but at this point, if you fall for this, you deserve it. If a stranger (with little to no feedback) contacts you, and requests that you send payments via friends/family, and you actually do it… well, I don’t want to insult your intelligence, but you are an idiot. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Old 06-06-2021, 08:06 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tino Valachi View Post
tcs , it’s a scammer , this individual goes by the name ( VERA BOWER) and the Paypal email dddress is ( [email protected] )

Or it could be any email address at this point but this person is THIEF !!!!!!

Be very aware of this person !!!
And yet you left TCS positive feedback back in May.....hmm
Marcos.J likes this.
Old 06-06-2021, 12:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flat6 View Post
Don’t mean to be harsh… but at this point, if you fall for this, you deserve it. If a stranger (with little to no feedback) contacts you, and requests that you send payments via friends/family, and you actually do it… well, I don’t want to insult your intelligence, but you are an idiot. 🤦🏻‍♂️
thats right, but as we have discussed for so long, their need to get what they are looking for right away, always clouds their reason, and then given that they did not want to read the rules or abide by them...we aleaxs end up here!
Marcos.J and flat6 like this.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Ok guys here is the latest. I filed a claim with paypal and I get this email from someone I don't know about paypal transaction.

PayPal

Inbox
Good evening your shipment is on it way to you but I haven’t received the money yet Keith Urban
7:14 PM (1 hour ago)
What is the product being shipped? Jesse Alvitre
7:36 PM (55 minutes ago)
You sent money to my PayPal account but still on hold and I just saw your text about the payment someone use my PayPal account to receive money and I don’t know Keith Urban
7:40 PM (52 minutes ago)

Jesse Alvitre <[email protected]>

to Keith

8:17 PM (14 minutes ago)

I will forward all this to PayPal and let them handle it. 1st you say you sent product and now you say someone used your account. But yet you don't know what the product is. I will copy this to PayPal .

Keith Urban

to me

8:26 PM (5 minutes ago)

You can do what you want I don’t fucking know about the product he sent this to my PayPal I don’t say I brought a product I said I saw a text saying about product you can quote me wrong any how all I know is that I wanted to help so your money will be given to you

I did pay for goods and services. Here is the email it came from. [email protected]
Old 06-10-2021, 11:52 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 139 (100%+)
Arrow Hummm

Best name he could come up with is Keith Urban😂😂😂
That’s a hell of red flag…maybe…..maybe not. But I’d sure as hell would have thought twice about that one. Wonder what their feedback rating is or even if they’re a member??
Old 06-11-2021, 04:34 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by TeamSkunkwerks View Post
Best name he could come up with is Keith Urban😂😂😂
That’s a hell of red flag…maybe…..maybe not. But I’d sure as hell would have thought twice about that one. Wonder what their feedback rating is or even if they’re a member??
That is the first time that email came up after I filed the claim on paypal. Like I said I sent payment as goods and services through paypal, just going through the process. If anyone has an address on him we can file mail fraud charges through the post office. That makes it federal which will give good prison time.
Old 06-11-2021, 10:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 341 (100%+)

I am not understanding this. You paid G and S on PP. You filed a claim??? They usually ask you what happened and they contact the seller on your behalf or give them so much time to respond. If this was a scam and you didnt get product and tracking cant be provided, they wait just so long. Usually a couple of weeks and then they hit the account you sent money to and refund your money. If Product is not as described you send PP proof of return shipping and they refund your money AND if you apply they pay up to $30 in return shipping!!!!!. I just did this in the early spring on defect RX/TX combo that seller claimed was fine when they sent. Took some time but I got my money. I also bought something not on RCTECH that turned out to be a scam and after actually talking to someone LIVE at PP, they gave me 100% credit on my account, not refund. I couldn't cash it out just use on another purchase. So sorry for your issue. If you paid G and S, why aren't you just dealing with PP. I find PATIENCE with PP is the key as you usually talk to or get emails from a person in another country. If guys account got hacked, they should be dealing with it not you. All this other communication with suspected scammer a waist of time.
Old 06-11-2021, 10:40 AM
Tech Addict

I am dealing with PayPal. He keeps trying to contact outside of PayPal. I am just keeping people informed. I am keeping PayPal in the loop so they can see all the different emails and then they do their research. Once again PayPal is involved.
Old 06-19-2021, 10:38 PM
Tech Addict

Latest update is Paypal ruled in my favor. Getting a refund. Make sure when using paypal use goods and services, so that you are covered.
Andy Koback likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.