R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   no communication after purchase- Shepherdd359 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/1083703-no-communication-after-purchase-shepherdd359.html)

bradlee1212 04-15-2021 03:51 PM

no communication after purchase- Shepherdd359

on sunday I purchased a reedy charger and case from shepherdd359 and he said he was going to ship it the following day (monday) and give me tracking info but I havent heard from him since sunday night and ive messaged him multiple times asking for an update with no reply. tomorrow im going to contact paypal and get my money back but im trying to give this guy the benifit of the doubt.

Troubles Dad 04-15-2021 04:01 PM

So you bought on Sunday and this being Thursday your looking at getting with PayPal ? Just this seems a bit fast as not everyone lives on this site and I must say that it took a couple of days to get my info from him but it showed up right after getting it, not everyone sends messages and unfortunately people get busy so my suggestion is simple give it a couple of days, but its just a opinion

1/8 IC Fan 04-15-2021 04:17 PM

Have you checked your paypal to see if a tracking# is listed?

bradlee1212 04-15-2021 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Troubles Dad (Post 15776777)
So you bought on Sunday and this being Thursday your looking at getting with PayPal ? Just this seems a bit fast as not everyone lives on this site and I must say that it took a couple of days to get my info from him but it showed up right after getting it, not everyone sends messages and unfortunately people get busy so my suggestion is simple give it a couple of days, but its just a opinion

I mean I see what you're saying but he said he was going to ship it monday and I understand if something comes up monday where you cant ship. But today is Thursday that is giving it "a couple of days" and theres no update.

Troubles Dad 04-15-2021 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by bradlee1212 (Post 15776790)
I mean I see what you're saying but he said he was going to ship it monday and I understand if something comes up monday where you cant ship. But today is Thursday that is giving it "a couple of days" and theres no update.

All I am saying is give it a couple of days it hasn't even been a week yet, and things come up so in the perfect world people do things as they say, but if you get tied up at work or just can't get it mailed it might take a day or two and quite honestly I would rather the seller ship the item then passing it off to a spouse or friend, but this is all just my opinion as I HATE to wait on things but have come to the conclusion that not everyone has the philosophy that I have so patience is what I tend to use

Sullivan 04-27-2021 05:19 AM

that’s bad

Greg_ 04-30-2021 09:48 AM

Was your PayPal fund’s refunded?

Flyingjalapeno 05-17-2021 05:37 PM

Most honest sellers will communicate when they send a package out....like a tracking number