Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
OneRCguy86 / Anthony Bruno - BAD SELLER >

OneRCguy86 / Anthony Bruno - BAD SELLER

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By TeamSkunkwerks
  • 2 Post By TeamSkunkwerks
  • 4 Post By racer1812
  • 1 Post By Pauly6401

OneRCguy86 / Anthony Bruno - BAD SELLER

Old 09-21-2020, 07:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Thumbs down OneRCguy86 / Anthony Bruno - BAD SELLER

This seller continually made excuses for why he didn't follow PayPal's guidelines, so PayPal settled the dispute in my favor this past Saturday 9/19/2020.

He also insinuated that I could pay less if I sent Friends and Family. After sending payment Goods and Services (and including the fee on my end) he knew my funds were sent, he relisted (multiple times) and gave other potential buyers a different PayPal address. He also posted my personal information on another thread and the moderators had to remove it.

Original post I contacted him about items: Team Associated Factory Team TC7.2 w/ Upgrades

He had my payment when he posted it for sale again here: Downsizing My Fleet of Cars Onroad/Offroad

Then I opened a dispute with PayPal.

He continued to sell the item while still having my funds held and giving other potential buyers a different PayPal address, and not his own, his mom's. This is also the thread he posted a screenshot containing my personal information: Team Associated TC7.2 Factory Team with spares

He has threatened to give me bad buyer feedback because he says I checked some box within PayPal and made the funds be held.

You have been warned.
Old 09-21-2020, 08:32 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

If you have the message where he asked for a “friends & family” payment, I’d send it to the moderators. Not only is that against the rules here but also for PayPal. He’ll most likely get banned & whatever feedback he leaves you will be gone as well.
Also sounds like he was looking to make a quick buck through an interest free loan so to speak. Selling the same item multiple times. Definitely don’t need those type of people in here.
Andy Koback and Sandfreak like this.
Old 09-21-2020, 09:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

He's currently online and viewing thread "How to become an elite member". I have a good feeling I know why.
Old 09-21-2020, 10:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I was going to say his feedback is 0 so maybe you should leave him a negative rating but looking you already have - the one positive has been canceled out so at first glance it looks like he hasn't had any feedback (0) until you dig deeper.
Old 09-21-2020, 11:46 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)
Talking Rules

Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
He's currently online and viewing thread "How to become an elite member". I have a good feeling I know why.
Even if he became an “Elite” member, he’ll still have to follow the rules like everyone else. Asking for payment by “friends & family” is against the rules & a sure way to get banned....for life!!
Andy Koback and DRTMI like this.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:18 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TeamSkunkwerks View Post
If you have the message where he asked for a “friends & family” payment, I’d send it to the moderators. Not only is that against the rules here but also for PayPal. He’ll most likely get banned & whatever feedback he leaves you will be gone as well.
Also sounds like he was looking to make a quick buck through an interest free loan so to speak. Selling the same item multiple times. Definitely don’t need those type of people in here.
I can post the quote, but I only didn't report it because he didn't directly come out and say, "please send Friends and Family," in insinuated it.

I also reported his negative feedback about me because he was clear in his intentions of being vindictive about my negative feedback of him. Hopefully the moderators help me out with that.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:31 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TeamSkunkwerks View Post
Again, he never straight asked for it, but he insinuated it.

From OneRCguy86 on 8/27/2020:
"Do you think it would be possible to do $225? Especially if it's not being sent as friends and family".
Old 09-22-2020, 11:57 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Your negative feedback is removed
Old 09-25-2020, 10:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I was in talks with this guy to sell him a transponder when this thread blew up and then he ghosted me - so I'm assuming people shouldn't deal with him in any way, shape, or form moving forward.
chjosi likes this.
Old 09-27-2020, 05:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)

so weird. i know this kid. didn't think he'd go down this road...
Old 09-28-2020, 08:42 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sad to hear, I just purchased a servo from this seller and everything sale wise went perfect. Looks like he took a different path with other sales he had.