R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Ejay McQueent Concord NC (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/1069904-ejay-mcqueent-concord-nc.html)

mach51 07-27-2020 06:17 PM

Ejay McQueent Concord NC

Anybody know this guy? He bid on an M11 I have on ebay. Then he emailed me telling me he found one cheaper and was not going to follow through.
I told him to retract his bid through ebay instead of sending me a message. He replied that he was not going to do it and was not going to purchase it and him
telling me was just a courtesy. I think I called him a loser. Anyway, I deleted his bid once I found time and low and behold the item suddenly sells on ebay to Ejay McQueen in Concord NC.

The original bidder ID was

racing4lyfe1-6

The winning "bidder" was EJMCQ0 and his ebay account was just created today. I had blocked the other ID from bidding on my stuff.

I am half tempted to send him an empty box.

TeamSkunkwerks 07-27-2020 08:40 PM

FleeceBay

Originally Posted by mach51 (Post 15669903)
Anybody know this guy? He bid on an M11 I have on ebay. Then he emailed me telling me he found one cheaper and was not going to follow through.
I told him to retract his bid through ebay instead of sending me a message. He replied that he was not going to do it and was not going to purchase it and him
telling me was just a courtesy. I think I called him a loser. Anyway, I deleted his bid once I found time and low and behold the item suddenly sells on ebay to Ejay McQueen in Concord NC.

The original bidder ID was

racing4lyfe1-6

The winning "bidder" was EJMCQ0 and his ebay account was just created today. I had blocked the other ID from bidding on my stuff.

I am half tempted to send him an empty box.

Ok, so you send him an empty box, then he files a PayPal dispute & they lock your account & possibly you’re bank account if it’s linked to PayPal. Probably not what you’d want to happen.
PayPal usually sides with the Buyer, not the Seller. So even though ole Slick pulled a fast one, your best bet is just to refund his money. He’ll probably leave negative feedback, but what can you do?
Relist the item & make it that nobody with less than X amount of feedback can bid on it. I’m sure there’s a way to do that when you set up your ad, or just go & delete any bid that you may have a doubt about. Make certain you say in the ad you reserve the right to reject any bid.

the rc guy 07-28-2020 10:20 AM

follow Ebay s rules..contact customer support. However its done now and fill them in ..

the rc guy 07-28-2020 01:43 PM

go to resolution center
resolve a problem
I need to cancel a transaction

mach51 07-28-2020 05:57 PM

I've already refunded the payment. Because he is a crook does not mean that I am. I thought it would be funny for him to open an empty box though.

the rc guy 07-28-2020 08:14 PM

beats the Brick I got once in a ebay purchase

Marcos.J 07-29-2020 07:37 AM

well ebay issue no need for it to be here