Wiki Posts
Search

Diva Is A Jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2002, 09:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Diva Is A Jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had something I needed so after reading all the crap about him I decided I would give him a try anyways. That was a stupid move on my part I guess. Basically we work out a deal and I send him the money. Then he writes me back a couple hours later and told me that he sold the item for $4 more than the deal we had. He was at least nice enough to return the money but still what a pain the a$$. Buyers beware you will get some hassel with this creap. I am going to talk to futeral maybe we can get him banned from this whole site it sure would be nice.........................
Old 12-11-2002, 10:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

$4!!! that's just stupid of him. I once sold 2 chargers for $30 and it cost me $20 to ship... I still went through with it though. Tis better to take a hit somtimes than ruin your reputation on this board. Especially when you sale as much stuff as some of us. Do that on eBay and at least you can give someone negative feedback..

ChristopherKee
Old 12-11-2002, 12:54 PM
Tech Elite

The thing is I would have paid the extra $4 to get the item. He is just a JERK! I had allready sent him money that we had agreed upon at that point what is an extra $4
Old 12-11-2002, 01:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

he did send the money back dont scare me just sent him $230
Old 12-11-2002, 03:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Oh man, it's 7:19am now. I just woke up and see this thread. This (time gap) is what cause the problem.

I asked for $69 the motor checker and you said $60. But I don't agree and counter offerred $65. I didn't receive your reply for almost 5 hours. I thought you don't accept this deal. And I received tons of inquiries about this item. So I simply sell this to someone else.

This 5 hour time gap (perhaps you're sleeping) caused the problem.

Manticore can prove all this.....

And I have told you that I will post another one in a couple of days. That implies that you should act quick next time.

All items should be sold on first come first serve basis. It's nothing to do with THAT $4. I have don't tons of transactions and total value was over $4000.
Old 12-11-2002, 03:32 PM
Tech Elite

KINGZJ: It's your problem of delaying the deal. You bargained this bargained that. And you didn't respond to my message promptly (perhaps you're sleeping). Should I wait for your reply until next year? As I have told you that I'll post another motor check for sale in a couple of days in case you missed this chance, what's wrong with you?

You're so childish.
Old 12-11-2002, 03:53 PM
Tech Elite

Dumb a$$ I replied to and sent the money less than 4 hours after we made a deal. your original post said $69 with shipping included be agreed on $65. YOU ARE A CROOK!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2002, 04:10 PM
Tech Elite

No, it's far more than 4 hour.
Old 12-11-2002, 04:11 PM
Tech Elite

Now you admitted that you delayed the deal. Don't you know what can happen in just 1 hour?
Old 12-11-2002, 04:20 PM
Tech Elite

And you claimed that the deal failed JUST because of the $4. It's not true. It's the delay you caused the problem.

And I have told you that I have a 2nd one and would like to give you one more chance.
Old 12-11-2002, 04:35 PM
Tech Regular

Lightbulb Diva

I think you hit the nail on the head "childish" he's probably no more than 12-13 the way he rants about NOTHING,Kingzj maybe you should drop the slander and go on with life it cant be that bad
Old 12-11-2002, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Diva

Originally posted by racinraders
I think you hit the nail on the head "childish" he's probably no more than 12-13 the way he rants about NOTHING,Kingzj maybe you should drop the slander and go on with life it cant be that bad
It's not an offense to him. And I don't want to raise personal attack here. I understand he might have tight budget. And always want a bargain. So I counter-offered $65 to him. But after about 5 hour's waiting without any response, I thought he might decline my offer. So I sold it to someone else. That's fair to others on the line.

In fact, I try to avoid dissatisfaction to my customer (including him). So I told him that don't worry, I will post another motor checker for sale again. Perhaps at a lower price. Since this 2nd motor checker is a 2nd deal, I immediately refund the money to him. That's proper to somebody else's money.

This is the whole story. Not that $4.
Old 12-11-2002, 06:45 PM
Tech Adept

Diva> i'll be back later! ygpm from me and later!
Old 12-11-2002, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Diva maybe you should invest in a watch. People in the U.S. do have to sleep sometime. You have admitted you are aware of this time delay problem but you still make double deals. When are you going to learn how to be a seller your deals are a joke. But all the stink I have made has gotten my point accross and their are allot of people who will never deal with you now. I am sure some still will but you have lost more than gained. Now was that really worth $4 ? I highly doubt it.
Old 12-11-2002, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Regarding the matter of lost and gain, you have missed a point that this is a competitive world. Good deals won't wait for you. You always have to act quick.

And on the other hand, as I said that I have the 2nd motor checker which was about to go to you. But you won't get it.

No, I won't ruin my reputation by just the $4. But certainly you have ruined your name already.

Babe, it's time to go to bed now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.