Wiki Posts
Search

microRS4guy's feedback.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (98%+)
Default microRS4guy's feedback.

if you have traded, bought, sold something to me please leave me some feedback on how you thought the deal went. Thanks microRS4guy
Old 03-16-2006, 09:12 AM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just did a trade with this guy and let me tell you something. I've had great trades before but this one tops the list. He kept in contact the whole time the deal was made. Let me know when I would be gettign the car that I was getting. It came with WAY more then he said it would in a Condition that I can only compare to NEW. This guy is a great guy for RC'n and trading here on this site. I thank him a ton for this deal!

Do not hesitate AT ALL!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2006, 04:58 AM
Tech Initiate

This guy is great to work with. We talked on AIM for a little while, sent pics within minutes and had a trade worked out and shipped within the next day. Everything went super smooth and I had my gtx in 2 days. Would definatly trade with him again.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:11 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

I recently bought a jammin buggy from him, The deal went very smooth and the buggy is just awesome, it is all that he said it was.
AAAAAAAA+++++++++

Ryan