Driver1 Where's My Charger??

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 09:25 PM
  #526  
Suspended
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Back That Thang Up!
Posts: 3,468
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

So let me get this straight. The only person to have had a "legit" deal with Driver 1 is some guy who talks to himself and thinks he's God?


Yeah, that's some great feedback material right there!
403forbidden is offline  
Old 08-29-2006, 10:29 PM
  #527  
Moderator
iTrader: (13)
 
Jon2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ventura County, So Cali
Posts: 1,820
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 403forbidden
So let me get this straight. The only person to have had a "legit" deal with Driver 1 is some guy who talks to himself and thinks he's God?


Yeah, that's some great feedback material right there!
That is some funny stuff. Funny but oh so sad.
Jon2 is offline  
Old 08-30-2006, 07:28 AM
  #528  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 2,080
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

(cue the music!)...This is the thread that never ends! It just goes on and on, my friends! Some people started posting in it, not knowing what it was. They will keep on posting in it, just because this is the thread that never ends!.....
Red Z is offline  
Old 08-30-2006, 10:14 AM
  #529  
Tech Master
iTrader: (25)
 
Crashhole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,874
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

I dont know why the mods haven't locked it yet. All this crap is going no where.
Crashhole is offline  
Old 08-30-2006, 11:46 AM
  #530  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
mach51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Lafayette, IN
Posts: 4,278
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ChadCapece
I haven't read all the pages, but I have delt with Driver1 before. We traded a full car kit for a dyno. Perfect transaction, and everything went smoothly. If he wanted to, he could have ripped me off for a really expensive item, but he didn't. I don't see why he would start now.

lol at all the prayer requests

I've prayed to God before. It was a great experience. I realized that I am actually God because all I was doing is talking to myself.
You do realize that Darwin published his book Origin of the Species knowing it was inaccurate only because there was another person set to publish one and he wanted to be first right? He was hoping history would fill the gaps he left but ultimately it has widened them. Scientist of his day and now didnt agree with his "theory". Unfortunately, its the liberal media and people with hardened hearts that are afraid of the truth that continue to perpetuate his myth, oops, I mean theory. If you get a chance, read a book called, Darwin on Trial. Its kind of a tough read for some but very interesting.


Now, has anyone ever seen a legit tracking number for this charger?
mach51 is offline  
Old 08-30-2006, 12:11 PM
  #531  
Tech Master
iTrader: (25)
 
Crashhole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,874
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Darrell, Put a sock in it
Crashhole is offline  
Old 08-30-2006, 03:03 PM
  #532  
Suspended
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Minnesota
Posts: 2,049
Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Crashhole
I dont know why the mods haven't locked it yet. All this crap is going no where.
I said the same thing about 3 pages back and it has got nothing but even more stupid (If it was possible). Then I suggested to the starter of this thread to pm a mod to clean it up and sift out the b.s.. Glad to see the mods are right on it..
4u2nv is offline  
Old 08-30-2006, 03:11 PM
  #533  
Moderator
iTrader: (151)
 
WYLDTHING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Justa passin through.......
Posts: 4,613
Trader Rating: 151 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mach51
You do realize that Darwin published his book Origin of the Species knowing it was inaccurate only because there was another person set to publish one and he wanted to be first right? He was hoping history would fill the gaps he left but ultimately it has widened them. Scientist of his day and now didnt agree with his "theory". Unfortunately, its the liberal media and people with hardened hearts that are afraid of the truth that continue to perpetuate his myth, oops, I mean theory. If you get a chance, read a book called, Darwin on Trial. Its kind of a tough read for some but very interesting.
Well put, Darrell....good info....
WYLDTHING is offline  
Old 08-30-2006, 03:41 PM
  #534  
RCTech Member #2
iTrader: (5)
 
TSR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 5,960
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Crashhole
I dont know why the mods haven't locked it yet. All this crap is going no where.
We generally try not to unless extreme circumstances.

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
I said the same thing about 3 pages back and it has got nothing but even more stupid (If it was possible). Then I suggested to the starter of this thread to pm a mod to clean it up and sift out the b.s.. Glad to see the mods are right on it..
I spent a lot of time a couple days ago removing that some posts from the fiasco that was going on.

-----

Per request of Funkymojo, and due to the lack of respect for this thread via members posting random nonsense, this thread is closed.
TSR6 is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service