Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Refund sent. Now Buyer is trying to pull a charge back to double his refund? >

Refund sent. Now Buyer is trying to pull a charge back to double his refund?

Like Tree14Likes

Refund sent. Now Buyer is trying to pull a charge back to double his refund?

Old 09-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 161 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sacmiata View Post
I know if no cash was exchanged then there is no deal and no feedback should be left - in this case if a deal is done and cash is transferred and then the buyer/seller backs out then is feedback warranted? Seems like its fair to leave feedback right? and in his case neutral if not negative?
Well, just the way he went about it was totally wrong, he paypaled the payment. I withdraw it so I could create a shipping label, which I did, then buyer backed out the next day, so not only did I have to return his money, i'm out 25.00 on a shipping label that is useless, then needed to print another for another buyer. It was a crap move, and I feel like I was scammed by a buyer. Whether that's the case or not, if anyone deals with this person, do not create a shipping label for a few days, delay shipping until you are 100% this person is for sure going to buy it, and not try to charge back his bank payment 24 hours later after a refund has already been sent. Paypal was not happy about it, i'm not happy about it. I'm glad I ended up not shipping it out, or i'd probably be out a brand new $500.00 4 wheel car as well as the asking price for the car, This could have gotten very very ugly. As far as feedback goes, Im sure if I left neutral or negative feedback, I would get retaliatory negative feedback. I have worked my ass off building a good selling rep. on here and dont\'t want it ruined by some asshat.
Old 09-04-2019, 04:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 254 (100%+)

Mods can handle the retaliatory stuff. Anybody dealing with this guy, anticipate trouble!!!
jpcopeland1 likes this.