Like Tree54Likes

Seller HARRISY - looks like scam

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Seller HARRISY - looks like scam

paid him for a savox servo via paypal last week ,

he instructed me to send the funds and he would get it sent off today.

Well he had the money within 30 minutes of that pm mid day friday, No reason why it wouldn't have been able to be shipped off then.

Despite not getting any product yet - I have sent multiple PMS to this user with on response - it shows he has logged in multiple days since being paid and even today after messages have been sent that he has not replied to.

Doesn't look good right now. - despite him having a facebook profile showing what seems to be him and his child and or his "work" place no clue if any of that is legit, I do know there is ZERO excuse for a seller to get on and ignore peoples messages after being paid for something he claimed he would send off 5 days ago.. SMH
Old 08-06-2019, 04:59 PM
Tech Regular

def didnt expect someone to be on here scamming like this - what a shame

the servo he had listed that he was paid for on 8/2 was a savox - 2271

Last edited by vegas7o2; 08-06-2019 at 06:16 PM. Reason: scammer
Old 08-06-2019, 05:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vegas7o2
Can moderator review his POST edits / removals

seems he has removed the post even with the listing for the info etc - this is crazy , def didnt expect someone to be on here scamming like this - what a shame

the servo he had listed that he was paid for on 8/2 was a savox - 2271
Gotta remember...Post Offices don't have long hour days and perhaps they were already closed Friday afternoon, maybe couldn't get there Saturday morning so, it may have first gotten mailed yesterday. Have a little patience. Yes, he should respond to messages, that's true. Lotta times people forget to do this!!!
Old 08-06-2019, 05:11 PM
Tech Regular

He logged in on august 4th, and also today and didnt respond - yet he said he would send it off on 8/2 or 8/3 at the latest if he got paid like he said.

Now he doesn't respond to any messages - . Paypal case has been opened. Doubt this guy will be making another post if he does I cannot imagine the slew of BS that someone could create.

Def wont be as trustworthy moving forward with people here. He never said thanks never updated , never responded, just total neglect. Absolutely horrible seller

(post office here are open 24/7 so people can send stuff out whenever - regardless of the next pickup time) naturally they have PO boxes so people dont get told you MUST check your mail during these hours - NO
still not making excuses or saying where he lives this is the case - however post offices should be pretty normal with operating hours and policies and such.

The post office here is open until 5pm on Saturday as well so if for SOME reason he wasn't able to get to the post office on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Today, then he could have at least responded to the PM and let me know what was going on - there is NO excuse for ignoring the PM, deleting the post , and then ghosting me and my messages - this reads scam more than anything I have ever seen. since sending 2 messages both ignored etc and gotten no update from the seller ..

Buyers beware

Last edited by vegas7o2; 08-06-2019 at 06:17 PM.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

You both joined the same day??? Coincidence...Hard to trust anyone with only one feedback and has only been a member less than 2 months. Could be one in the same for all we know. Two more guys that just made "The List".
TeamSkunkwerks likes this.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:11 PM
Tech Regular

LOL are you kidding me. what a joke dude

I have a 5 year old son soon to be 6. I have also Bought from what 5 other sellers here in the past week or two alone and provided them payments along with my address they had no issues of getting the product to me

I didn't know what day I joined as it just showed joined June 2019 when someone before said 90 posts 90 days other than that I didn't recall.. Never the less I live in las vegas - happy to goto our local track and this person claims to live in Texas - according to his bullshit post willing to meet someone locally in the dallas area - find it quite odd the ONE post someone had an issue with in the forum area where disputes are mentioned and the guys defense is if I was going to rip someone off would I have offered to meet locally - go figure right in any case this is just ridiculous.

Sad that people are paying to be members of this site and then making posts as if I would actually waste my time and or create some bullshit scenario over the cost of a servo and have all this time wasted.

Any buyers reading this - I paid for a good 5-6 items on here WITH ZERO issues and great experiences until this seller and this bs. So just realize that as you can see after reporting the nonsense etc someone that from whatI understand pays to be part of tech elite chimes in claiming I could be the same person as the scammer .. Take that for what its worth - but clearly when someone comes here with legit information about someone acting in appropriately and then the first response you get is some "paid member" claiming I could be the same guy that ... ripped me off. pretty sad all Im going to say.

live and learn , I wouldnt have SENT this money to this guy - had someone not previously posted on my thread about how I could list something for sale, and then telling me 90/90

so naturally when a good deal came along within days of being told this I assumed this person had been a member for 90 days and or posted 90 posts etc - it turns out after I sent these messages and got no response that in fact whatever the 90/90 is I was told on a sep thread means nothing. So clearly someone that hasnt even posted 30 times and hasnt been a member for 60 days apparently was able to make a listing and then scam me out of my money.

Just beware - seems to be a bit of mis information floating around not to mention un trustworthy people -
Old 08-07-2019, 12:09 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

You paid on Friday and opened a claim on Tuesday.. ..I stopped reading after.
Old 08-07-2019, 02:11 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

... as racer stated. But further more, no matter, if he is a relativley new seller, and you, considerring your feedback, it all takes a bit of time to develope a system... just like on Fleabay, where they tell or make you aware to give 3 days handeling time.

We all, i would assume have jobs, and although we have R/C fever, it is not the first priority in ourr every day lives! I'd say just be patient, you are covered by paypal either way.
Old 08-07-2019, 07:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1/8 IC Fan

you are covered by paypal either way.
Unless he paid friends and family...
1/8 IC Fan likes this.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Tech Regular

Lol at not reading anymore. The guy was paid friday he said he would ship then. yesterday was tuesday he promised to get it sent out on friday, Friday 1 , Saturday 2, Sunday, 3 Monday 4, Tuesday 5.

how do you get 3 days from 5 days multiple logins and not responding to pms yet you still reply back with some rude remarks about what i did not being adequate. whatever. thankfully he noticed the paypal email about what was going on.
the rc guy likes this.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vegas7o2

how do you get 3 days from 5 days multiple logins and not responding to pms yet you still reply back with some rude remarks about what i did not being adequate. whatever. thankfully he noticed the paypal email about what was going on.
I am not sure whom you may be referring to? Yet as to my statement about Fleabay and their 3 day handeling, it was an example...
Old 08-08-2019, 12:14 AM
Super Moderator

Servos, Mylaps 3 wire transponder, Spektrum SRS 6000 6ch receiver

Wow...
vegas7o2 likes this.
Old 08-08-2019, 03:06 AM
Super Moderator

I can understand the frustration, to a point. And I'll agree that the lack of communication, for that long, isn't a good way to do business..BUT to file a PP dispute claiming the charges were unauthorized is BS! I'm guessing, and could be wrong, but I see 2 reasons a person would do that. 1) they sent the payment as a gift and an unauthorized payment basically guarentees you'll get your money back. Or 2) a person is so impatient and in such a hurry to get their money back.

FYI, PP refunds/money returns are never instantaneous. 3-4 days is the average time to get your money back.

Lucky the seller hadn't actually shipped the item. Buyer would likely have gotten the both his money back and the servo... leaving the seller to fight to get either one back.
Vegas, I hope you have better experiences here in the future, but I'll never sell you anything.
Old 08-08-2019, 04:21 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Awesome thread now I know who to put on the list of “NEVER SELL ITEMS TO”
1/8 IC Fan and vegas7o2 like this.
Old 08-08-2019, 04:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Don’t usually post on things like this but I must say after years of using PayPal I know that I have at least 3-4 weeks to wait a transaction out. If I don’t get my item and communications aren’t working PayPal will still fix things for you. Need to have WAY more patience for $40.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.