• 1 Post By ExRCRacer
  • 3 Post By Matt M.

Complaint about a Mod

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2019, 08:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Complaint about a Mod

I'm not sure if this moderator is 8 years old, or a grown man, but changing my email signature below just because I spoke my opinion on a topic of interest is juvenile and harassing. To people who ARE gay, this is offensive and degrading as well.

My signature was not like this until recently after I commented on the negative feedback / moderator post. Whether it was Marcos.J, Matt M, Racer1812, or any other mod with the ability to do this, I find it to be in poor taste and a poor representation of what this site is supposed to be. I wonder if any of the folks paying for ads on this site would be interested in the behavior going on here.

I'm not accusing any one individual as I have no way to tell, but it was definitely a moderator.

Last edited by ExRCRacer; 05-20-2019 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Spelling...
Old 05-20-2019, 10:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Looks like we've got a turd in the punch bowl.
Bud and ExRCRacer like this.
Old 05-20-2019, 12:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
Looks like we've got a turd in the punch bowl.
Yep, and I suspect I may know who. Of course, there's no calling that person out as I can't say for sure, but it would be nice if the Mods did a little "Self-Policing" here. Honestly, the person that modified my signature should be kicked from being a moderator.
WagwanBumba likes this.
Old 05-20-2019, 02:07 PM
Bud
Tech Regular

Not hard to guess who edited it in the first place. Any way you can edit it back to what it originally said?
Old 05-20-2019, 03:38 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ExRCRacer View Post
I'm not sure if this moderator is 8 years old, or a grown man, but changing my email signature below just because I spoke my opinion on a topic of interest is juvenile and harassing. To people who ARE gay, this is offensive and degrading as well.

My signature was not like this until recently after I commented on the negative feedback / moderator post. Whether it was Marcos.J, Matt M, Racer1812, or any other mod with the ability to do this, I find it to be in poor taste and a poor representation of what this site is supposed to be. I wonder if any of the folks paying for ads on this site would be interested in the behavior going on here.

I'm not accusing any one individual as I have no way to tell, but it was definitely a moderator.
I spoke to the Moderators who were called out. Neither of them did this. i have a call into IB to see if they can check ans see who did it. otherwise, at my level i have no way to know.

I trust My mods, they have been here for a while. so if they tell me they did not do it, they did not. that said, IF I find out who did it they will not only not be a Moderator, they will not be a member of this forum.

I am going to remove the signature.

I am going to lock this thread.

Any communication on this shall come to me, in pm.

Any other threads made will be moved to garbage.