Search
Like Tree8Likes

Horrible deal with Easyhoon

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 08:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Horrible deal with Easyhoon

I purchased his eb410 with alot of spares, I had to file a claim to even get it shipped, well I then verify the parts and next thing i know i am the bad person..... i did NOT get everything i purchased and that he said he would be sending.

Thsee are just a few of what hes decided to keep Apparently because I opened a PayPal claim to get it shipped, And as of this morning I've been called a whiny buyer I guess that's because I just want everything I paid for and that was "listed and included" in the ad and the parts that he said was "included in our messages.

And I've been left a negative rating Apparently that's what you do when you don't get everything you bought and then question where is everything I purchased!!

1 set of tires was to be 2
5 diffs only 2
2 sets of shocks only 1 and not complete
spare chassis and blocks
hinge pins
A-arms
Old 07-28-2019, 08:31 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

ROFL HERE WE GO!

here is the post:
Selling my eb410. Has been refreshed 2 weeks ago with brand new shocks(everything brand new, revised chassis and a/b bkocks(the one that wont crack. Running the tebo setup with shocks forward and brand new front and rear diffs. Original riffs shocks and chassis are included as spares.

Includes:
*revised chassis installed with recised a/b blocks
*brand new shocks with revised cartridges and tini shafts
*revised transmission cases front and rear(much stronger)
*new built front and rear diffs with new ring and pinion gears
*carbon fiber front and rear shock towers(v2 with camber links on rear tower)
*carbon fiber front and rear chassis brace
*lunsford titanium camber links*
* proline positrons and electrons ghost pins on yellow jc wheels
*includes pink body and 3 rear wings.

I have invested about 200+ in refreshing this car and am selling because I want to try another brand for a little bit. Car is great and ready for the highest level if competition or a lot if fun. Asking 300 shipped usps priority. Will include all the extras and spares I can throw in the box.

TWO SET OF TIRES? Electron fronts and Positron rears in ghost pin. Thats 1 set of ghost pin, this buyer had the audacity to sit here and complain that the tires were worn, THEY ARE GHOST PINS, we run this on our track, sorry.

5 DIFFS ONLY 2. Hey BUDDY, guess what? Open up the car and check this out, one centewr, one rear and one front diff, thats 3 installed IN THE CAR. I threw in 2 extra COMPLETE diffs, dont forget about those. So tell me how i was racing this car with ONLY 2 DIFFS. Or did you expect me to ship you EIGHT DIFFS? (3 in car and 5 loose? ROFL)

2 SETS OF SHOCKS ONLY ! AND NOT COMPLETE. Again one set is missing pistons. I said "original shocks" meaning that the pistons from the original may be in the BRAND NEW SHOCKS that are ON THE CAR. I am very sorry that you may need to buy 4 pistons for the extra set of ORIGINAL shocks.

SPARE CHASSIS and blocks- I checked the chassis before shipping out and it was cracked. I mentioned the chassis in the ad because I wanted to prove that the chassis on the car was the REVISED version. I chucked the chassis and added in a couple extra things. Like extra wheels, spur gears, etc etc. The old chassis will not work with the revised A nd B blocks anyhow, so I fail to see any use and was bad judgement to even mention it. I am sure that I did not sell you a decked out eb410 for 265 SHIPPED(it cost 37 dollars to ship to you) just so you can have an old eb410 chassis, which are notorious for stress fractures and failures.

Hinge pins- theres one set of inner hinge pins in the box, 100%. Sorry thats all you get.

A-Arms, not sure how many, but I threw a couple of loose ones in the box.

Please gtfo kind sir. In fact lets do this, heres a challenge. RETURN THE CAR. YOU KEEP ALL THE LOOSE PARTS JUST MY CAR 100% intact. I will sell it to the next rctech person for $100 plus shipping, LETS GO. AHd enough of your crap.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:34 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Rcchik0727
I purchased his eb410 with alot of spares, I had to file a claim to even get it shipped, well I then verify the parts and next thing i know i am the bad person..... i did NOT get everything i purchased and that he said he would be sending.

Thsee are just a few of what hes decided to keep Apparently because I opened a PayPal claim to get it shipped, And as of this morning I've been called a whiny buyer I guess that's because I just want everything I paid for and that was "listed and included" in the ad and the parts that he said was "included in our messages.

And I've been left a negative rating Apparently that's what you do when you don't get everything you bought and then question where is everything I purchased!!

1 set of tires was to be 2
5 diffs only 2
2 sets of shocks only 1 and not complete
spare chassis and blocks
hinge pins
A-arms
quoting this idiocracy before he changes it. This guy thinks he was supposed to get 8 diffs and 2 sets of tires...ROFL
Old 07-28-2019, 08:38 AM
Tech Master

Well guess the laugh is on you!! I have screenshots of EVERYTHING LISTED IN THE AD AND THAT YOU SAID YOU WERE INCLUDING IN MESSAGES!! DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD!! I PAID YOU AND YOU DIDN'T SEND EVERYTHING PURCHASED!! AND NOWHERE DOES IT SAY I WAS EXPECTING 8 DIFFS!!

MODS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED!!
Old 07-28-2019, 08:44 AM
Tech Master

Old 07-28-2019, 08:44 AM
Tech Addict

Btw pics from my ad. Not hard to comprehend. Seller beware.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:47 AM
Tech Addict

I threw in an extra set of wheels, tonms of chassis plastics, more bulkheads, an extra rear shock tower, extra camber rod ends and installed things lived revised shock stands and exotek diff cover to make this fool happy. HEY LOOK DAMN ONLY 2 DIFFS, WHAT A RIP OFF! i even left in the damn aluminum tekno servo horn, that was NOT mentioned in the ad, man im such a scammer.

On ya see the spare shock set, yes i reused the pistons as they are custom drilled as per the tebo setup.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:49 AM
Tech Master

Lmao it's fine dude I know how pics work..... Your story doesnt hold water..... I EVEN OFFERED TO PAY YOU FOR THE OTHER STUFF YOU DIDN'T SEND TO BE DONE WITH THE DEAL!!

BOTTOM LINE you didn't send everything purchased so you're right I'll move on!! Lesson learned!!
Old 07-28-2019, 08:55 AM
Tech Addict

You still wanted...

8 difffs?!?!....

2 sets of tires.....

gtfo
Old 07-28-2019, 08:57 AM
Tech Master

PayPal case canceled you win I'm a horrible buyer that just wanted what he bought but lesson learned!!
Old 07-28-2019, 08:58 AM
Tech Master

Just sayin.....
Old 07-28-2019, 08:59 AM
Tech Master

Old 07-28-2019, 09:02 AM
Tech Addict

i literally just quoted that.....look up. ROFL
Old 07-28-2019, 09:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Cain likes this.

Last edited by zipperfoot; 02-11-2020 at 09:01 AM.
Old 07-28-2019, 09:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by zipperfoot
Sounds like a classic case of a communication error. I don't see the reason for airing your differences publicly. Looks like a nice buggy.

Hope it all gets straightened out.

I guess it could be i dropped it and asked mod to delete I'm done with it at this point.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.