Like Tree12Likes

Odd question about trader rating

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2019, 03:24 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 205 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
Well said. This isn't even my battle and never had the intention of it heading in this direction. It honestly started out as an observation. I never mentioned names nor did I want any corrective actions taken. Just wanted some sort of reasonable explanation considering that at some point I'm sure we've all been in a situation where we strike a deal with someone who turns out to be a complete tool. I've had to go way beyond what I considered a reasonable deal to please someone in fear of negative feedback. It's not right, but I value my reputation. And to see someone have a stain removed from their reputation for no apparent reason except the coincidence that they're "status" has changed is a kick in the sack.

The events that unfolded in the other thread more or less set me off. I guess I expect more from people with "authority". I'm not necessarily proud of my rant, but I'll stand behind it. That's just how I roll. Lol. I've been called many things in my life, but a liar isn't one of them. Lol
any issues with feedback always reported to any Super Moderator and usually if you have a legit complaint or the issue was resolved the feedback gets fix , if is noticeable the guy was a complete tool , that can also be fix too
Old 04-24-2019, 08:36 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 205 (100%+)

No need to keep this thread going any further issues contact MattM. Site admin
Old 04-29-2019, 10:56 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

This feed back was ERRONEOUSLY removed by Marcos 2 years before the user was made a moderator, Marcos has told EVERYONE that he removed the feedback. as a General Rule WE DO NOT REMOVE FEED BACK. Marcos did this and should not have. it was a honest mistake, I cannot understand why we cant let this die.

This is the final word on his, if there are any questions, PM ME....
DRTMI likes this.
Old 05-17-2019, 11:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Feedback Dispute

Whelp, was sitting around bored and stumbled onto this negative feedback thing with Marcos. I saw Matt's post - acknowledged Marcos made a mistake - case closed.

Couldn't agree more guys - lets let it go - but AFTER negative feedback is reinstated. If Supermods can change feedback from negative to positive, the opposite is possible (I would think). He didn't ship for 90 days - it's easy to reinsert a negative rating indicating just that, right?

I agree with others. The integrity of the feedback system could be viewed as illegitimate which defeats it's purpose. Marcos made a mistake - totally fine. I think if he admitted it rather than defending it, less drama would have been involved, but now lets get this fixed. Seems overdue if you ask me....

Odd question about trader rating
Old 05-17-2019, 11:48 AM
Tech Master

This is a DEad Topic..so why bother .does it really matter .????
Old 05-17-2019, 12:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 250 (100%+)

Originally Posted by the rc guy View Post
This is a DEad Topic..so why bother .does it really matter .????
Next time it could happen to you, then what???
ExRCRacer likes this.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:18 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

how did this get reopened?? i closed it. leave it lie...it is not standard proceudure... it was a mistake, that cannot be undone.