cube625

Old 01-06-2019, 08:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 190 (100%+)
Thumbs down cube625

Been on the fence ALL day about this issue, so this morning cube625 bumped his sale thread ( losi 22 4.0 slider ) so I sent him a PM and offered $110.00 on his slider he has for sale, he said fine and sent me his PayPal info, so I promptly paid for the car, then get a message as to it's a slider and NOT a roller as stated in the comments section on PayPal, no biggie as I stated I have issues with PayPal's site with my iPad, and was just clicking on the pop up words, then a hour later he gives a full refund since I had commented on a dispute thread back in march of 2018, and had bought a losi 22 3.0 dirt lay down buggy from him which he shipped right away, and bought some 2s lipo charge leads which took 7-10 days to get shipped, also had purchased a losi 22 sct 3.0 from him, paid on Friday and Monday it was refunded because of the cost of shipping, and never asked once about splitting the costs, just up and refunded,
so fast forward as reading up on trader feedback and it states, if PayPal has been accepted then it's considered a deal, now he refunded the money, so I am thinking some negative feedback needs to be left for him, as he should KNOW who he is making deals with before ever giving his info out or accepting payment as now I get to wait 4 days for the refund to be posted back to my account
so any advice on this???
Old 01-06-2019, 11:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

I have refunded PayPal payment to a buyer and ended a sale if the item described on his PayPal payment dose not match what I am selling. If he promptly sent your money back and chose not to sell to you for the comment section not accurately representing what he was selling or over past deals that did not go smoothly that's not out of line in my opinion.

If you had done business with him in the past and it did not go smoothly why would you do business with him a second time.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 190 (100%+)

So for me calling it a roller and he called it a slider is justified to a refund as that makes no sense to me, as for me doing business with him again, my comment was he shipped slow, not that he did not ship and just like everyone else here, people don't want to wait weeks to get their item, and communication is key, as I am sorry but if I sell something I make it a point to get it shipped in ONE business day and a lot of the times it's the same day, it comes down to getting a tracking number, and like originally posted the first deal was good, the second became slower, the third was uncalled upon, now the forth, well lets see"....................and you can guess a fifth one!
Old 01-11-2019, 08:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i dont want to get into the middle of a dispute so i wont pick sides.

if i was the seller, depending on they buyer feedback (low or bad feedback), i might cancel/refund if the paypal description didnt match the item, to protect myself. however, i would ask them to simply re-submit it with the correct title. i couldnt follow the other stuff you were saying on the post, but i wanted to share my opinion.

again, this is just my opinion, only hearing 1 side (and not fully understanding all of what was written)