Like Tree9Likes

Shipping concern

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 11:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 130 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 55Guy View Post
You asked what I think in your original post so here it is, Yes it would of been nice to have your new charger in three day. But as long as it is shipped and you receive it and it works like it should then I think all is well. Some times we forget this is a hobby we do, it an RC battery charger not medical supplies or medicine you are needing to stay alive. A few extra days should not be a huge deal. Just my opinion
i disagree...

while yes, the admins might not be able to "do anything" about the transaction if conducted via text, paypal has no such rules. if you can provide proof (and yes, text messages are proof), then he could file a claim for the difference between standard and priority shipping. if we take the buyer at his word, that priority was agreed on via text message, then he got screwed. just because the correspondence was via text and not PM, i don't think the seller should get a pass. it's no different than the buyer and seller agreeing on a price and then the seller shorts the buyer $10 on the payment (if that were possible). if the charger arrives in specified condition, i wouldn't bother with paypal, but i sure would leave negative feedback here, or at the very least, neutral.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:00 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 205 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC*PHREAK View Post
i disagree...

while yes, the admins might not be able to "do anything" about the transaction if conducted via text, paypal has no such rules. if you can provide proof (and yes, text messages are proof), then he could file a claim for the difference between standard and priority shipping. if we take the buyer at his word, that priority was agreed on via text message, then he got screwed. just because the correspondence was via text and not PM, i don't think the seller should get a pass. it's no different than the buyer and seller agreeing on a price and then the seller shorts the buyer $10 on the payment (if that were possible). if the charger arrives in specified condition, i wouldn't bother with paypal, but i sure would leave negative feedback here, or at the very least, neutral.
donít care if you disagree how about that ,
the post stated shipped if the conversation was done per the rules via this forum like the for sale thread then yes but he did I via text. Hell I can text my self and take a screen shot so that doesnít count if the charger arrives and is in the condition he stated then he deserves a positive. If he would have stated the shipping preference on the thread then he could have left the neutral or what ever he wanted . With that said if the seller reports the feedback I will change it to the proper feedback with out any hesitation :