Search
Like Tree9Likes

Shipping concern

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 09:32 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Shipping concern

So I just purchased a charger on here..seller stated 263 shipped priority usps..i sent him 270 to be nice about it..so I gave him 7 dollars extra for no reason.he then tells me that priority shipping was more than he expected..which is 2 to 3 day shipping..he then went ahead and shipped it fedex 8 to 10 day shipping to save himself a cpl dollars..am I in the wrong complaining to him that it wasn't right to do that when he originally claimed a certain price to ship a certain way and then changed the shipping deal we had?I told him I was ok with it because it is still coming but it was wrong to do that..then he proceeds to tell me he was more than generous to just get it shipped...let me know what you guys think..thx
Old 11-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Tech Adept

Default ..

I just looked thru this forum and found there was another dispute with the same person about some equipment he wasn't so honest about..kinda disappointed I didn't see this in the first place..well I'll just have to wait 8 to 10 days for what I purchased and see how it is and go there..really hope i don't have to have a dispute about this!
Old 11-08-2018, 09:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

post a link to seller and or thread
Old 11-08-2018, 10:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

He originally stated that Shipping was included, you sent him an extra $7 out of the goodness of you heart and pulls this??? Seems to me that Fed-Ex would cost more than priority. Deal was a Deal!!! At least a "Neutral" feedback at best. Post his user name so we all can put him on the "Ignore List"!
Old 11-08-2018, 11:06 AM
Tech Adept

Default Yes

Worst part was just a week ago he pulled a selling a new servo to someone..and when that person received the servo it was used..i didn't catch this till after..im.not going to put him on blast just yet..i sent him 7 bux extra pretty much just because..lte last night I told him I wanted the charger..i only had 90 in my PayPal account and had to wait till the bank opened on the am to transfer money..so I sent him the 90 to hold it for me..then first think in the morning I sent him the rest with an extra 7 bux..im more upset because my charger shit out and racing is on thursday..and now I'm not supposed to get the charger till friday.which if it was priority it would've been monday..smh
Old 11-08-2018, 11:19 AM
Tech Champion

Well, for one, as asked post a öink to the sale. Makes it hard for others to follow along.

Secondly then, the buyer seems unable to properly figure out cost of shipment! It is very easy to use USPS or other services to properly generate a shipping quote!!! It is not rocket science...

file a claim and carry on I say. There are many other great sellers on here that offer great items without the hassle!

just remember if you file a claim on Paypal, be sure to leave the seller feedback.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 204 (100%+)

Looks like ghoppa was the seller if I was guessing as I remember reading about that and looking 3 threads below this one talks about it, I would ask for a refund if that was the crap the seller is pulling, but that's me
Old 11-08-2018, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Original thread states “$300 shipped” doesn’t specify in the original ad is is fed ex, priority, ups, dhs or in a wagon pulled by a mule.
Originally Posted by crustang302
So I just purchased a charger on here..seller stated 263 shipped priority usps..i sent him 270 to be nice about it..so I gave him 7 dollars extra for no reason.he then tells me that priority shipping was more than he expected..which is 2 to 3 day shipping..he then went ahead and shipped it fedex 8 to 10 day shipping to save himself a cpl dollars..am I in the wrong complaining to him that it wasn't right to do that when he originally claimed a certain price to ship a certain way and then changed the shipping deal we had?I told him I was ok with it because it is still coming but it was wrong to do that..then he proceeds to tell me he was more than generous to just get it shipped...let me know what you guys think..thx
1/8 IC Fan likes this.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:22 PM
Super Moderator

No where in the thread says priority mail
J.Whiting likes this.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Tech Champion

... i see now why no link was given, lol. Well in that case things have become more clear. Were you insisting on Priority? If thats the case then, yeah that will be more of an expense, not to mention the seller already offered a type of shipping that was acceptable to him. Otherwise he might as well have stated 300$ plus shipping, leaving that up to the buyer!
Marcos.J and I_NeedBigDrink like this.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:20 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by crustang302
if the item arrives as it was described in the original post then proper positive feedback should be left , reading the original thread its clear he stated the price shipped, on the other hand it the original post stated "$300 shipped priority mail" then i can see why you were unhappy.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Tech Adept

Default Concern

We started talking thru text message about it and I do have proof that he write to me the price sent priority..im.just gonna wait for the charger and if everything is good then I'm not going to file a claim or make a hassle about it..i was more looking for an opinion because he thinks I was out of line for getting upset about the whole thing..but anyways.as long as I get what he told me it was with no issues then I'm ok with waiting a cpl more days instead of filing a report and this and that..not worth the time and effort..thx for chiming in everyone
Old 11-10-2018, 12:34 PM
Tech Champion

No offense but thats where everyone messes up... texting only! That leaves neither party in a state of oversight via the admins. So to state a greivance against a seller or buyer, yet have only then comunicated via texting, would not really be fair to the admins / moderators to have your back 100%, as now their hands are tied, by having the matter complicated. Yet you have to see wherethey come.from as they can only review whats tied to this site... not texts or emails.

So id say wait it out, and as Marcos stated leave fair feedback.
Marcos.J likes this.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

You asked what I think in your original post so here it is, Yes it would of been nice to have your new charger in three day. But as long as it is shipped and you receive it and it works like it should then I think all is well. Some times we forget this is a hobby we do, it an RC battery charger not medical supplies or medicine you are needing to stay alive. A few extra days should not be a huge deal. Just my opinion
SteveM and Marcos.J like this.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

And why send more money than the agreed price? That bit ya. Lesson learned.
Marcos.J and 55Guy like this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.