Like Tree13Likes

RCMARKETLL

Reply

Old 10-17-2018, 06:05 PM
  #1  
Tech Initiate
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 33
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default RCMARKETLL

Hey guys!
Just recently bought a offroad chassis from a person going by RCMARKETLL. I sent him 130 last weekend, and he has given me no proof that he shipped it, allegedly happened on Thursday by his wife. Still have no proof that he shipped it, and Im still waiting for shipping information. I have been asking him since Thursday for the info, and he said he would get it to me in a few on monday. Still hasn't happened and I have been texting him, but he won't respond. Just sent him a PM on RCTECH, since it seems he was active yesterday, but couldn't respond to me? What should I do? Should I just wait? If he posts on this thread stating legitamacy, I can take it down, but what should I do?
Thanks
GRace55 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:02 PM
  #2  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (91)
 
1/8 IC Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North America & Europe
Posts: 5,129
Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Default

File a claim.with paypal. Also post a link to the thread. There is no reason not to shipwithin a reasonable amoumt of time. And to be willing to take your money but not reply to your inquiries is lame.
1/8 IC Fan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:44 PM
  #3  
Tech Initiate
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 33
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

post a link to what thread
GRace55 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:24 AM
  #4  
Tech Master
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Harford Co. Maryland
Posts: 1,110
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by GRace55 View Post
post a link to what thread
The for sale thread you bought from
Scott R is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 04:18 AM
  #5  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (208)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 30,355
Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by GRace55 View Post
Hey guys!
Just recently bought a offroad chassis from a person going by RCMARKETLL. I sent him 130 last weekend, and he has given me no proof that he shipped it, allegedly happened on Thursday by his wife. Still have no proof that he shipped it, and Im still waiting for shipping information. I have been asking him since Thursday for the info, and he said he would get it to me in a few on monday. Still hasn't happened and I have been texting him, but he won't respond. Just sent him a PM on RCTECH, since it seems he was active yesterday, but couldn't respond to me? What should I do? Should I just wait? If he posts on this thread stating legitamacy, I can take it down, but what should I do?
Thanks
let me guess you put a wanted ad and everything was done over pm's?
1/8 IC Fan and Scott R like this.
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 04:12 PM
  #6  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (25)
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 448
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Yeah the guy has 0 posts and a deal setup through the WTB section.......the good ole 1,2 punch....friends and family payment too is my bet....the holy trinity of scams
freaksofnature likes this.
sacmiata is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 05:53 AM
  #7  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (100)
 
55Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: kansas
Posts: 2,060
Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)
Default

the holy trinity of scams that is the best quote I've seen in a while
55Guy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 09:08 AM
  #8  
Tech Initiate
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 33
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Yeah, I did do it through a wanted thread, but I actually paid through buying a product on PAYPAL, so I still can file a claim
GRace55 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 11:22 AM
  #9  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (70)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: branchville nj
Posts: 3,552
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by GRace55 View Post
Yeah, I did do it through a wanted thread, but I actually paid through buying a product on PAYPAL, so I still can file a claim
do it now before it gets to late. You can always cancel the claim. Maybe opening a claim will get their attention
Andy Koback likes this.
freaksofnature is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 04:05 PM
  #10  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (28)
 
Dobbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 812
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Same here, this d-bag was selling me an ofna 8th scale, paid $307 and currently have a paypal claim against him. Paid last week tuesday the 9th and have sent texts, emails and phone calls, no response from him since friday when he claimed he shipped. Screw this @$$hole. Paypal name is Duncan Romero ph# is 714-882-1330. His paypal is [email protected] it goes to California. If anyone finds him beat the $#!+ outta him for me!
Dobbs is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:49 PM
  #11  
Tech Initiate
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 33
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Yeah I just filed a claim against him yesterday, so hopefully I can get at least a refund!
GRace55 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:59 PM
  #12  
Tech Initiate
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 33
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Dobbs, when did you file a claim? Or have you yet? I ordered my product on last week monday, but I didn't file a claim sooner since he was responding up until monday, and I wanted to give him a few days, just in case there was a legitimate reason for not responding. I just kept asking and he didn't respond. I just filed for a dispute yesterday, and PayPal told me to give him 10 days to respond, or I will escalate to a claim. Should I do it earlier or just wait the 10 days?

Last edited by GRace55; 10-20-2018 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Grammer
GRace55 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 09:30 AM
  #13  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (28)
 
Dobbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 812
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by GRace55 View Post
Dobbs, when did you file a claim? Or have you yet? I ordered my product on last week monday, but I didn't file a claim sooner since he was responding up until monday, and I wanted to give him a few days, just in case there was a legitimate reason for not responding. I just kept asking and he didn't respond. I just filed for a dispute yesterday, and PayPal told me to give him 10 days to respond, or I will escalate to a claim. Should I do it earlier or just wait the 10 days?
I filed my claim Wednesday 10-17 since last week Friday 10-12 was the last time I had contact from him. He stated he would update shipping friday when he got in, never happened. I messaged him monday, tuesday and wednesday via text and email and even pm o here and got no response.
Dobbs is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 05:08 PM
  #14  
Tech Initiate
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 33
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Same, I PMed him here too, still nothing? I filed for dispute, should I escalate to a claim?
GRace55 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 03:29 AM
  #15  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (208)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 30,355
Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)
Default

its so simple if members just took the time to read the rules that are stuck to the top of the page

Want to buy ads **Please Read**
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service