Like Tree13Likes

RCMARKETLL

Old 10-26-2018, 11:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (97%+)

I got scammed as well. Hit me up on the WTB section, we texted, sent paypal yesterday, found this thread and a common phone number. He used Chris Crutchfield in my case, and his paypal was [email protected] same 7148821330 number. Filed dispute today.
Old 10-27-2018, 05:14 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 205 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Greg Amendola View Post
I got scammed as well. Hit me up on the WTB section, we texted, sent paypal yesterday, found this thread and a common phone number. He used Chris Crutchfield in my case, and his paypal was [email protected] same 7148821330 number. Filed dispute today.
like i stated before if people would read the rules marked "important" on the top of the thread this probably wouldn't happen , this was posted in 05/2017

Want to buy ads **Please Read**
1/8 IC Fan likes this.
Old 10-30-2018, 10:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just got a refund from PayPal yesterday! When I filed for a dispute, PayPal gave him 10 days to respond, and when he did not, they automatically gave me a refund! =) Still waiting for it to show up on the card. Hope you all had good luck when you filed against him and were able to get your money back!
Old 10-31-2018, 02:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

He hit me up today with a pm for my WTB Futaba 4px post. He said he had 2 available for $275 shipped. I replied to him for pics and info, but he never responded. Thank god I saw this thread before it was too late!
Goof likes this.
Old 11-10-2018, 04:02 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Anyone else notice that lately when the bad stuff goes down, its always "my wife" shipped it, etc? Seems I see this more often than not. I don't know if it would help to know this to identify bad sellers, but maybe? No offense intended for those of us with wives.

I've settled into only doing deals now that involve clear pictures. I prefer them to be posted on the site, but depending on the seller or if I have done deals with them in the past that have gone well, I may consider a text picture. Even with pictures you have to be careful but at least its something to refer back to later on.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:47 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by {tpc} View Post
Anyone else notice that lately when the bad stuff goes down, its always "my wife" shipped it, etc? Seems I see this more often than not. I don't know if it would help to know this to identify bad sellers, but maybe? No offense intended for those of us with wives.

I've settled into only doing deals now that involve clear pictures. I prefer them to be posted on the site, but depending on the seller or if I have done deals with them in the past that have gone well, I may consider a text picture. Even with pictures you have to be careful but at least its something to refer back to later on.
if a seller wants to text me pics I'll request that their user name is in the pic so I know they have it and didn't take the pic from some random site
Old 12-11-2018, 09:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)

This guy sent me a PM this am saying he has what I want to but this is what u do... research the seller so u find this stuff thanks for posting he scammed you on his page....
Old 12-21-2018, 01:31 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 256 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Goof View Post
This guy sent me a PM this am saying he has what I want to but this is what u do... research the seller so u find this stuff thanks for posting he scammed you on his page....
So what account did he go under saying he wanted the stuff so we know which one to avoid and ban?
freaksofnature likes this.
Old 12-26-2018, 07:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hilarious. I never read these threads but I've just gotten scammed by this guy. I should have known something wasn't right when he asked for an early deposit before the agreed date to make the purchase. Also, I immediately got an email after sending him the payment stating that I had purchased other items from him and to confirm said items before he got the tracking info ready.
Old 12-26-2018, 09:13 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Like the old saying goes when in doubt pull out
I_NeedBigDrink likes this.
Old 12-28-2018, 05:41 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 205 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cain View Post
So what account did he go under saying he wanted the stuff so we know which one to avoid and ban?
he is gone he will not be able to pm anyone
J.Whiting likes this.
Old 01-06-2019, 06:21 PM
Tech Initiate

His username for me was the title RCMARKETLLC. Though I know his phone number that he used once and other alias were posted here too
Old 01-06-2019, 06:22 PM
Tech Initiate

I also did notice that he said that his wife shipped it. He seems to also pm you with saying that he has 2 of what you want as that happened to me as well