Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 1/8 IC Fan

Transaction with invrtd on m12s

Old 10-05-2018, 06:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Transaction with invrtd on m12s

Sold a near mint condition of a sanwa m12s on July 6th. Gentleman emails me today October 5th (1 day shy of 3 months) requesting to send money back because the steering does not work. I replied by saying please start a case with PayPal and Rctech and we will go from there. I have emailed him back and text him with my screenshot of my Google photos that will show timestamp of when the pictures/videos were uploaded (June 28th) of unit fully functional before shipped out. he has yet to respond. He in his message to me here on Rctech that he himself installed the drop-down so he could have damaged the wiring during the install. This is all speculation as of right now.

***Edit*** I posted that he contacted me Oct 5th. That is incorrect. He sent me PM's on 9/30 (I don’t get on here much) received an email on 10/5. Just to clarify

Last edited by NoobRacer; 10-05-2018 at 07:57 AM.
Old 10-05-2018, 06:47 AM
Tech Regular

Default A little background on myself

I'm on zx-10r forum under ninjer with over 100 itrader feedbacks all positive as well as eBay zx10rkawboy with over 300 positive as well. I'm also the creator of the group Southeast RC racing on Facebook with well over 1k members, mostly all of whom I have raced with and know personally. Not one of them will ever say I have/had bad equipment. Most are like new or new. So there is no reason for me to intentionally sell someone a broken item.

I would have definitely considered a refund had it been a week or two after purchase. But 3 months? You're telling me you spent 300 on an item and didn’t immediately check your item to see if it works or not?
Old 10-05-2018, 07:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

Well, that is true, usually when I get something, I ensure there are no issues, then if all is well, leave positive feedback. If not, then I try and either settle the issue or get further explanation. Yet it is true waiting 3 months is excessive, not to mention how can anyone be certain that during his swap to drop down he had an issue? No one knows. Did you have the serial number for your unit on hand by chance?

I could understand if something got damaged in shipping, and was caught immediately. And perhaps understandably at the cost of the radio, one would like to be certain as soon as it is received!

Perhaps the buyer will chime in here as well, who knows.
NoobRacer likes this.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:47 AM
Tech Regular

Here are samples of what I sell and what conditions they are in. Also included in the pics is an AD for the m12s in question that was sold to invrted. Now had I known there was an issue with the radio, why would I even try to sell it locally? Just a thought.