Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By racer1812
  • 4 Post By Marcos.J
  • 1 Post By KA2AEV

Fandango80

Reply

Old 05-29-2018, 09:52 PM
  #1  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (54)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 1,871
Trader Rating: 54 (98%+)
Default Fandango80

Everything has been taken care of. Buyer explained what was going on with the money and shipping. Please remove.

Last edited by bj4racer25; 05-30-2018 at 08:15 AM.
bj4racer25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 12:01 AM
  #2  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (31)
 
racer1812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RIP 'Chopper', 4/18/13 miss you bud:(
Posts: 15,220
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Help youdo what? You need to talk to PayPal.
racer1812 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 03:00 AM
  #3  
Tech Rookie
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 11
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Dears, I assure you this is not a scam. I'm the buyer of car and the reason why payment was on hold (got to know from Paypal) is because i had to confirm the delivery of the item. I did the transaction on 16th May but Paypal got updated with the tracking of the item on 28th May.

I Saw your message today and thats way i went back to Payapl and saw the delivery confirmation option.

Please check your wallet, if the money is there please amend the rating and feedback. If not, contact me and i will work this thing out to solve it.

Many thanks
fandango80 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 05:23 AM
  #4  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (65)
 
TIME MACHINE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: King George, VA
Posts: 2,318
Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Default

Let's try and piece this one together, because the OP didn't give any helpful information and the buyer is from Bahrain and I assume English is not his first language.

Buyer pays on May 16th, but tracking is not uploaded until May 28th. PayPal senses there might be an issue, whether or not the buyer had any involvement we do not know. PayPal decides to hold the funds for security purposes.

bjracer25, don't you think the negative feedback was a bit premature? If your money is released to you, this wouldn't warrant a negative in my opinion.

So so the question remains, did you ship the buggy to Bahrain, or somewhere else?
TIME MACHINE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 08:18 AM
  #5  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (54)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 1,871
Trader Rating: 54 (98%+)
Default Itís good

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE View Post
Let's try and piece this one together, because the OP didn't give any helpful information and the buyer is from Bahrain and I assume English is not his first language.

Buyer pays on May 16th, but tracking is not uploaded until May 28th. PayPal senses there might be an issue, whether or not the buyer had any involvement we do not know. PayPal decides to hold the funds for security purposes.

bjracer25, don't you think the negative feedback was a bit premature? If your money is released to you, this wouldn't warrant a negative in my opinion.

So so the question remains, did you ship the buggy to Bahrain, or somewhere else?
car was shipped out on the 20th. Donít know why the tracking was not updated this is the second issue with USPS this month. Last car made it all the way to Delaware with out ever receiving an update. Buyer received his car and will lift the hold on the funds. Problem is solved.
bj4racer25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 08:25 AM
  #6  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (31)
 
racer1812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RIP 'Chopper', 4/18/13 miss you bud:(
Posts: 15,220
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Feedback removed. Leave new feedback...if you want
racer1812 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 11:34 AM
  #7  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (54)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 1,871
Trader Rating: 54 (98%+)
Default AWESOME

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
Feedback removed. Leave new feedback...if you want
PERFECT THANK YOU!
bj4racer25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 07:09 PM
  #8  
Tech Rookie
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 13
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bj4racer25 View Post


car was shipped out on the 20th. Donít know why the tracking was not updated this is the second issue with USPS this month. Last car made it all the way to Delaware with out ever receiving an update. Buyer received his car and will lift the hold on the funds. Problem is solved.
That car that came to Delaware was mine. OP did usps priority & I never received a updated tracking. So I texted OP about the car & to my surprise it was delivered to me while texting him. Usps does suck, but their prices are the best. It's a double edged sword
Fast Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 07:39 PM
  #9  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
KA2AEV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tottenville, NYC
Posts: 2,051
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Wait Im confused!
The guy that bought the car is in Bahrain, okay I get that
The car was shipped from California, Okay I get that,
Where did Delaware come into this all???
KA2AEV is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 12:00 AM
  #10  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (31)
 
racer1812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RIP 'Chopper', 4/18/13 miss you bud:(
Posts: 15,220
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by KA2AEV View Post
Wait Im confused!
The guy that bought the car is in Bahrain, okay I get that
The car was shipped from California, Okay I get that,
Where did Delaware come into this all???
He's taking about a different car he shipped/ sold and the lack of tracking on it.
KA2AEV likes this.
racer1812 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 10:23 AM
  #11  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (208)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 30,355
Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by KA2AEV View Post
Wait Im confused!
The guy that bought the car is in Bahrain, okay I get that
The car was shipped from California, Okay I get that,
Where did Delaware come into this all???
Delaware was the high school that Al Bundy played against for the national football championship where he scored 4 touchdowns in that single game , and after he hooked up with Peggy
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:06 PM
  #12  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
KA2AEV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tottenville, NYC
Posts: 2,051
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
Delaware was the high school that Al Bundy played against for the national football championship where he scored 4 touchdowns in that single game , and after he hooked up with Peggy




Fast Willy likes this.
KA2AEV is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service