R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Fandango80 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/1019049-fandango80.html)

bj4racer25 05-29-2018 09:52 PM

Fandango80

Everything has been taken care of. Buyer explained what was going on with the money and shipping. Please remove.

racer1812 05-30-2018 12:01 AM

Help youdo what? You need to talk to PayPal.

fandango80 05-30-2018 03:00 AM

Dears, I assure you this is not a scam. I'm the buyer of car and the reason why payment was on hold (got to know from Paypal) is because i had to confirm the delivery of the item. I did the transaction on 16th May but Paypal got updated with the tracking of the item on 28th May.

I Saw your message today and thats way i went back to Payapl and saw the delivery confirmation option.

Please check your wallet, if the money is there please amend the rating and feedback. If not, contact me and i will work this thing out to solve it.

Many thanks

TIME MACHINE 05-30-2018 05:23 AM

Let's try and piece this one together, because the OP didn't give any helpful information and the buyer is from Bahrain and I assume English is not his first language.

Buyer pays on May 16th, but tracking is not uploaded until May 28th. PayPal senses there might be an issue, whether or not the buyer had any involvement we do not know. PayPal decides to hold the funds for security purposes.

bjracer25, don't you think the negative feedback was a bit premature? If your money is released to you, this wouldn't warrant a negative in my opinion.

So so the question remains, did you ship the buggy to Bahrain, or somewhere else?

bj4racer25 05-30-2018 08:18 AM

It’s good

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE (Post 15236904)
Let's try and piece this one together, because the OP didn't give any helpful information and the buyer is from Bahrain and I assume English is not his first language.

Buyer pays on May 16th, but tracking is not uploaded until May 28th. PayPal senses there might be an issue, whether or not the buyer had any involvement we do not know. PayPal decides to hold the funds for security purposes.

bjracer25, don't you think the negative feedback was a bit premature? If your money is released to you, this wouldn't warrant a negative in my opinion.

So so the question remains, did you ship the buggy to Bahrain, or somewhere else?

car was shipped out on the 20th. Don’t know why the tracking was not updated this is the second issue with USPS this month. Last car made it all the way to Delaware with out ever receiving an update. Buyer received his car and will lift the hold on the funds. Problem is solved.

racer1812 05-30-2018 08:25 AM

Feedback removed. Leave new feedback...if you want

bj4racer25 05-30-2018 11:34 AM

AWESOME

Originally Posted by racer1812 (Post 15237019)
Feedback removed. Leave new feedback...if you want

PERFECT THANK YOU!

Fast Willy 05-31-2018 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by bj4racer25 (Post 15237013)

car was shipped out on the 20th. Don’t know why the tracking was not updated this is the second issue with USPS this month. Last car made it all the way to Delaware with out ever receiving an update. Buyer received his car and will lift the hold on the funds. Problem is solved.

That car that came to Delaware was mine. OP did usps priority & I never received a updated tracking. So I texted OP about the car & to my surprise it was delivered to me while texting him. Usps does suck, but their prices are the best. It's a double edged sword

KA2AEV 05-31-2018 07:39 PM

Wait Im confused!
The guy that bought the car is in Bahrain, okay I get that
The car was shipped from California, Okay I get that,
Where did Delaware come into this all???

racer1812 06-01-2018 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by KA2AEV (Post 15237993)
Wait Im confused!

He's taking about a different car he shipped/ sold and the lack of tracking on it.

Marcos.J 06-01-2018 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by KA2AEV (Post 15237993)
Wait Im confused!

Delaware was the high school that Al Bundy played against for the national football championship where he scored 4 touchdowns in that single game , and after he hooked up with Peggy

KA2AEV 06-01-2018 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Marcos.J (Post 15238323)
Delaware was the high school that Al Bundy played against for the national football championship where he scored 4 touchdowns in that single game , and after he hooked up with Peggy

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rct...fe7b859c7f.gif