e-bay seller world_hobby AVOID!!

Old 02-13-2006, 10:17 AM
Tech Adept

Default e-bay seller world_hobby AVOID!!

Stay away from the e-bay seller world_hobby .

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...022800&frm=284

I bought two lippo batteries from them. I paid for one of them and it took over a month for the battery to arrive!! When it did show up it was an 11volt not a 7!! Unbelievable. I told them I wasn't paying for the second battery if that is the kind of service they give. The guy was completely rude and unproffessional. Ultimately they caused me to get an unpaid item strike.

This is not an isolated case, they have 59 , yes 59 negative feedbacks in the last year alone!!
Old 02-17-2006, 10:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Wow... that is unreal all of them negative amd neutral feedbacks, hard to believe people are still buying from them.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:13 AM
Tech Adept

you look and see how many were withdrawn also? this guy is in Austrailia, it takes over a month to get stuff from there. And then he blames the USPS on the crappy delivery.......lol. what a scum bag. Thats why you never buy stuff from overseas anywere. Slow shipping, nothing you can do about legal action, and surprise tarrifs when you get the package(from personal experience)......