Like Tree34Likes

Got ripped off by cube625

Old 03-14-2018, 05:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 186 (100%+)

I have bought from him a couple of times, some charge leads, and a losi 22 3.0 buggy, while shipping took a few days longer than I would of liked they showed up, but last fall he had a losi 22sct 3.0 up for sale, so a bunch of PM's and agreed upon a price, thinking he had it listed for 200 and negotiated to 165 as he needed the top shaft and spur assembly, he asked for F & F payment since we had dealt with each other in the past, and I said NO, told him I would just include the extra, all was great as paid on Friday and on Monday he went to ship and that night got a refund, his claim was too expensive to ship was like 30 bucks, I told him I would of split it with him, but still got the refund a WEEK later as it had pending till Sunday.

What sucks is the way the trader rating works as have lots of deals with the same person and yet only get feedback for one deal, so it's like one and done, as when people have less than a 100%, I go and read what the issue was.
Old 03-14-2018, 06:39 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Troubles Dad View Post
I have bought from him a couple of times, some charge leads, and a losi 22 3.0 buggy, while shipping took a few days longer than I would of liked they showed up, but last fall he had a losi 22sct 3.0 up for sale, so a bunch of PM's and agreed upon a price, thinking he had it listed for 200 and negotiated to 165 as he needed the top shaft and spur assembly, he asked for F & F payment since we had dealt with each other in the past, and I said NO, told him I would just include the extra, all was great as paid on Friday and on Monday he went to ship and that night got a refund, his claim was too expensive to ship was like 30 bucks, I told him I would of split it with him, but still got the refund a WEEK later as it had pending till Sunday.

What sucks is the way the trader rating works as have lots of deals with the same person and yet only get feedback for one deal, so it's like one and done, as when people have less than a 100%, I go and read what the issue was.
we are not talking about past we are talking about NOW.. and people that want FF should be gone..along with buyers.
Old 03-14-2018, 06:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 186 (100%+)

Originally Posted by the rc guy View Post
we are not talking about past we are talking about NOW.. and people that want FF should be gone..along with buyers.
Hate to point out the obvious, but your post is in the PAST, as well will be mine when I post it, people don't read the RULES and in my opinion they get what they have coming for not reading, but it still is a problem and always will be, so unless we have a way to post in the future, ALL we can post is about previous experiences

So we are on page 3 of how many with the same results
Old 03-14-2018, 09:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

I think you should just ban the buyer. Then maybe they will learn. They just keep proving you can’t fix stupid!!!
Old 03-14-2018, 09:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Losi22 View Post
I think you should just ban the buyer. Then maybe they will learn. They just keep proving you canít fix stupid!!!
The buyer has already received his punishment. Banning for stupidity will result in an empty forum with only cricket noises. Heckling, taunting or otherwise bullying buyers who make this mistake will also make them less likely to report the issue, which results in all of us not knowing who the scammers are.
peter george and cordell12 like this.
Old 03-14-2018, 09:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

If you pay with friends and family you are simply donating money to another individual and I don't feel bad for you for getting ripped off.
Old 03-14-2018, 10:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

IMO once a seller screws someone regardless of how you pay it should get looked into by a moderator and if they did screw someone they should be banned not the buyer even though I should of not paid FF.
Old 03-14-2018, 10:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE View Post
The buyer has already received his punishment. Banning for stupidity will result in an empty forum with only cricket noises. Heckling, taunting or otherwise bullying buyers who make this mistake will also make them less likely to report the issue, which results in all of us not knowing who the scammers are.
If you get rid of stupidity there will be know one left to scam.....Problem fixed
JatoTheRipper likes this.
Old 03-14-2018, 11:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Losi22 View Post
If you get rid of stupidity there will be know one left to scam.....Problem fixed
If only it was that easy
Troubles Dad likes this.
Old 03-14-2018, 12:52 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 203 (100%+)

The only one I would ever send payment via friends and family would be the one and only Al Bundy!! The man scored 4 touchdowns in one single game at Polk High!
Bud and JatoTheRipper like this.
Old 03-14-2018, 07:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My Hero!!!

Old 03-14-2018, 08:07 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by KA2AEV View Post
My Hero!!!

absofrickinglutely
JatoTheRipper likes this.
Old 03-16-2018, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
absofrickinglutely
Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.
Marcos.J and KA2AEV like this.
Old 03-16-2018, 03:47 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by EricW View Post
Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.
same night that he hooked up with Peg
KA2AEV likes this.
Old 03-16-2018, 06:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
same night that he hooked up with Peg
and his life was never the same
Marcos.J likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service