R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Buyer/Seller Beware!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/1009280-buyer-seller-beware.html)

DaveK1122 01-30-2018 11:39 AM

Buyer/Seller Beware!!

Ladies and Gents.. Careful when dealing with a user who goes by traxxdigger.

Sold him a roller with servos, my mistake one of the servos was different from the other one (i admit i made a mistake) however the photos i sent to him showed exactly what he was getting , after looking back it showed plain as day that both servos where different.

He contacted me post sale, stating they where different, which again my mistake i did not even realize but again photos showed exactly what he was getting and that is what i shipped out.

I refunded $25 just as we agreed saying I would like to have that servo back, which he stated he has no use for anyway. The text messages which i still have where very demanding on how i need to be a gentleman and refund his money back, which I did without a problem on my end, just wanted my servo back. Maybe I am missing something here but that only seems fair to me??

THis was done on Jan 20th, and after this he will not respond to any communication in regards to the servo.. So beware for user TRAXXDIGGER

Aligater 01-30-2018 01:38 PM

Welcome to the nitro off road section.

Later you will find this thread located just below the for sale section, labeled "buyer/seller disputes"

As long as you used rctech for communications (not text msg) and paypal "goods and services" (not friends and family) your covered for mishaps and frauds like this.

Most of the time things go pretty smooth here.

ThePanda 01-30-2018 05:48 PM

their mistake for not looking close enough...

racer1812 01-31-2018 12:05 AM

Where was your mistake?? Did you tell him they were the same? Unless you shipped something other than what you said you would, I would have told him to shove it.

DaveK1122 01-31-2018 06:35 AM

my mistake was I stated they where both the same servos, and again if you looked at the picture you would have noticed they where not, which I did not realize til after i looked back when he messaged me about the discrepancy.. I can admit my screw ups which i did, just looking for some honesty, non fraudulent actions back.

Alligator, How do I go about either getting my $25 bucks back or getting the servo... pretty simple to me send the servo back and all is good, i already refunded him the money.

At the end of the day, as long as people are aware to look out for this individual.

grabbem88 01-31-2018 06:41 AM

You pay through PayPal? Just make a claim you paid money but did not receive item

DaveK1122 01-31-2018 06:49 AM

Thank you for your help!

TIME MACHINE 01-31-2018 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by grabbem88 (Post 15144848)
You pay through PayPal? Just make a claim you paid money but did not receive item

He (the seller) sent a refund of $25 with an agreement that the servo be returned. Whether he refunded the money via the actual PayPal transaction is undetermined, or if he just sent the $25 refunds as goods or services (or friends and family).

I doubt this is a situation where PayPal would get involved, but hopefully I'm wrong.