RC-MODEL

Old 02-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs down RC-MODEL

I though there used to be an RC-Model thread here on rctech, but I couldn't find it so...
On 1/17, I placed an order with RC-Model. After 6 days, my order was shipped on 1/23. Fine, 6 days is longer than I would like to wait to ship something, but I didn't care too much about it. However, then I find out that my order was only partially shipped. And nothing to tell me what was or wasn't shipped. Nothing I ordered ever said it was out of stock or backordered so I didn't get why I was only getting part of my order. Plus, I didn't even know what to expect since it never specified what was shipped. So I get a package and there are some of the parts I ordered. No complaints with that, however, it has now been 20 days since I placed my order and still no word on the rest of my order. I'm pretty sure this will be the last time I order from RC-Model.

Last edited by XrayFK; 02-21-2006 at 06:59 PM.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

RC Model pulled the same stuff with me. I had a horrible experience with them and will never order from them again.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:32 PM
Tech Master

I sent a PM to HKRCMODEL here on rctech, will see how much that will accomplish.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Tech Master

Never deal with this sorry excuse of a company. I've ordered twice from them. First time It took near a month for some aluminum parts to show and when I got them they were in an envelope with no bubble wrap. Second time I ordered some parts and was only partially shipped. I FINALLY got my parts 6 months after I had already sold the car. Don't bother trying to contact them. Save your keyboard. They never answer emails let alone ones that contain complaints. I'll only deal with RC-Mushroom, RC Mart, and Rainbow10 over there. Now cue the FEW people that accually had a good experience to come to their defense.
Old 02-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I havnt ordered from them but the reason was from what I heard on other forums. Sounds like a pretty shitty lil basement business.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:01 PM
Tech Master

Default Thieves

Well now they have stopped responding to my emails entirely, haven't shipped anything out, and haven't refunded my money like I asked. NEVER deal with these jack offs.
Old 03-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Tech Master

Ok, I got an email stating that I have been refunded my money, except where did my money get refunded to? It isn't on my card that I used to pay for my order. And again, they won't respond to emails, where is the HRCModel guy on rctech?