Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
a/efreak aka. Robert Phillips in Georgia=Scammer >

a/efreak aka. Robert Phillips in Georgia=Scammer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

a/efreak aka. Robert Phillips in Georgia=Scammer

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 01:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by a/efreak
ok the trucks were sent,racingkd you need to shut the fuck up,you have no right saying my grandmother is a bitch,i do not appreciate that,and if anybody on this site has any proof at all of me being a scammer please post it because it will be new to me. if anybody wants proof of me sending the trucks to this guy then i will do so.
Dude there is a guy in Canada the BOUGHT the truck you offered me in a trade and you traded to me......that's called SCAMMING
Old 02-06-2006, 01:29 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by rally
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE ONE!!! OS .18 WITH SCRATCH ON THE HEAD..MOTHER F!@#$%$
Like he said he paid for it!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Suspended

that guy in canada will be getting a refund as soon as the money hits my account,the truck was returned and he asked for his money so i offerd the truck to you

Last edited by a/efreak; 02-06-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Old 02-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Tech Addict

I have a tracking number now...I'll keep everybody up to date
Old 02-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Suspended

All the complaints that you have on the Savage are bull EXCEPT the spur gear...

the clutch on this truck is not a werks adjustable,it has alum clutch shoes,but it is not the werks adjustable.i am not mad at all i was just expecting to have that clutch.and i drove the savage one time before taking the tranny apart to set the 3 speed,as soon as i pulled the snap ring off and went to slide the gear out the bearings just fell on my desk in peices,not saying this is your fault but it seems that the people you had install the 3 speed did not know what they were doing and ripped you off for that spur,and the clutch.i think this is all bs,yes it should have been shipped but i have had no way of getting your address off of the net,or time to ship,i have been helping my mother move into a new home,now that the truck is shipped there should be no probs,it was a simple misshap that turned into something way out of control,and islandrc if you want 6.00 to get a antenna and a batt tray give me your paypal address.

Last edited by a/efreak; 02-06-2006 at 02:46 PM.
Old 02-06-2006, 02:02 PM
Suspended

rally your money will be refunded as soon as the bank clears my deposit.this is my grandmothers paypal account and you have a hold on her cash not mine,she needed that money for her phone,and water bill but she can not pay it now because you have a hold on it,i told you i would refund your money.
Old 02-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Tech Regular

rally your money will be refunded as soon as the bank clears my deposit.this is my grandmothers paypal account and you have a hold on her cash not mine,she needed that money for her phone,and water bill but she can not pay it now because you have a hold on it,i told you i would refund your money.
not to bash on you but why is the paypal in her name and not yours?
Old 02-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Tech Addict

All the complaints that you have on the Savage are bull EXCEPT the spur gear...

the clutch on this truck is not a werks adjustable,it has alum clutch shoes,but it is not the werks adjustable.i am not mad at all i was just expecting to have that clutch.and i drove the savage one time before taking the tranny apart to set the 3 speed,as soon as i pulled the snap ring off and went to slide the gear out the bearings just fell on my desk in peices,not saying this is your fault but it seems that the people you had install the 3 speed did not know what they were doing and ripped you off for that spur,and the clutch.i think this is all bs,yes it should have been shipped but i have had no way of getting your address off of the net,or time to ship,i have been helping my mother move into a new home,now that the truck is shipped there should be no probs,it was a simple misshap that turned into something way out of control,and islandrc if you want 6.00 to get a antenna and a batt tray give me your paypal address.
Ok now I'm done with you. I warned you THREE TIMES that the Three Speed wasn't set-up correctly and not to run it until you set the three speed. You ran it without setting the gear ratio...Call HPI and get a new bearing.
You promised to ship THREE TIMES and LIED all THREE TIMES. Ever hear of a library...tons of tax dollars go to Public Libraries for Internet access. THIS IS NO WAY A SIMPLE MISSHAP. You offered to me in trade a Truck that you SOLD ALREADY....GET THIS STRAIGHT THAT IS CALLED SCAMMING. I don't care what you are doing now to right it you still lied to me and Rally...you took his 100.00 and traded me the truck....I told you I'd right the Spur gear...RIGHT AWAY I TOLD YOU I WAS WORKING ON GETTING IT FIXED AND YOU KNEW BECAUSE I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HPI WHILE YOU WERE RUNNING THE TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
If you would have kept in contact with me you would have known that I got a refund and you would be getting that...but NO you had to hide...I don't believe that you had ANY intentions to send what you promised...I just think because you heard from your Grandmother that I had gotten the ball rolling with the police you got worried...I know about you than you think....Send the motor that you promised tomorrow and this thread will go away.....BUT I will post what happened to me and the others that had problems with you with a warning.....ONCE AGAIN...I told you to call me if ANYTHING goes wrong CALL ME.........but you didn't you hid....WHY? Riddle me this.....Scare weren't you...I don't screw around...Remember this everybody Ship USPS Insured with signature requirement....and if you get scammed that's call MAIL FRAUD...and if it's over 500.00...That Federal Mail Fraud...Punishable by 10 years and 100,000 dollar fine....Nice huh...Scammers beware those of us that are honest know what to do to get you.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racingkd
were can I meet you? I will honestly go to, I have a baseball bat

Me too.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Phatkat
Me too.
LOL funny Phatkat!!!
Old 02-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Suspended

Old 02-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Tech Adept

that guy in canada will be getting a refund as soon as the money hits my account,the truck was returned and he asked for his money so i offerd the truck to you
I'm sorry but more bullshit. This is not harp but rather his brother that you dealt with and I am the one that paid you. I even paid you EXTRA to get me a tracking number the next day. MORE than you were asking to cover any hassles with shipping it next day.

I received no tracking number for a month+

And now you say I returned it? Easy to say once paypal is on your ass.

Please just refund the money you lying scammer...
Old 02-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Suspended

We will see
Old 02-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by racingkd
We will see
85 mustang?? holy #$**!!!!!!!!!!!!
you jacked my buddy phil from san diego... remember that deal..
i do, cause it was my stuff he was selling for me.. we trusted you and never got a dime.. thats old news though, at some point, your gonna get caught. looks like end of the line for you with the deal going on here..
Old 02-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Suspended

she needed that money for her phone,and water bill but she can not pay it now because you have a hold on it,i told you i would refund your money.

Then you should tell her that her money is locked because you're a thief. How do you think she'll feel about that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.