Drift Newbies

Old 06-30-2010, 09:28 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi Duckster...Patrick is correct...front mount motor chassis for CS act better balance then rear motor. I personally very like TC-D for CS but a bit pricy, TA05 is a good chassis too, there's always a convertion front mount motor kit like Patrick mentioned..been using TA05 ever since but with DIY front mount motor as CS drifting.....

But i personal suggest perfect up the 50/50 drift so u know where u are goin, then in the mean time if u wana CS it, at least u know the very basic of rc drifting......
Old 07-01-2010, 07:25 AM
Tech Rookie

i dnt think we can get square and street jam conversion here :/ never seen anyone using em. if anyone now where can i get my hands on them, PM hhe :3
been searching one for ages..

kevin is right, learn the 50/50 drifting first,learn the weight transfer, e-brake,etc
Old 10-08-2010, 01:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by wadut
anybody knows website for yokomo spare parts? yg copied kh, apa kh, yg penting ada. online shop kawasan singapore kh or hongkong kh website nya. k thank you.
www.rcmart.com honh kong punya... no copy wan lah, very cheap oso, they no sell fakes, they sell original
Old 10-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KuMa'san
i dnt think we can get square and street jam conversion here :/ never seen anyone using em. if anyone now where can i get my hands on them, PM hhe :3
been searching one for ages..

kevin is right, learn the 50/50 drifting first,learn the weight transfer, e-brake,etc

drfit act stree jam otr2 conversion kit..for ta5...around 5xx to 6xx , malaysia hav...
Old 10-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Duckster Brunei
Okey, some more question, its not a good start having a TRF 416 or HB TCD, i just don't want to spend and end up buying high end car, coz some one is selling me a TRF 416 we, but i m planning to convert this touring car to drift spec.

Is there in the track line someone using this chasis (trf 416) for drifting and what are the the setup, coz i belive a good setup car will drift like champ
how to convert? and wht is touring car?
Old 12-10-2010, 02:18 AM
Tech Rookie

whats the different with a 1/10 Drift Comp. and a 1/10 Drift Touring Comp.? is it the same?? and is it adviseable to change some items to prepare for the race or just use the same setup for drifting points setup???
Old 12-10-2010, 04:24 AM
rai
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by maxxximus
whats the different with a 1/10 Drift Comp. and a 1/10 Drift Touring Comp.? is it the same?? and is it adviseable to change some items to prepare for the race or just use the same setup for drifting points setup???
There are very few differences between normal Drift Comp. and Drift Touring. What i can tell as a newbie, normal drift comp. can be done based on point format or can be a battle to the finish line format. On the other hand, Drift touring is part touring & part drifting. Format is near similar to TC class except for the tyres used of course.. almost at any events you need spare parts in hand if anything goes wrong and as for the set up, mine is using the same setup for Drift comp. & for Drift Touring. No alteration done.

Hope this helps...

Cheers